Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

He walked through in 09 and missed a simple goal chance. He missed a Penalty v Galway that cost him. When the pressure is on he’s windy. A flat track bully.

he’s taken 3 lads out of the top 10 scorers of all time to aim his wrath at.

shefflin is top. Untouchable really
Canning is second. His scoring average is better than Shefflin, by a lot
Horgan is third

Callanan is in the top 10 despite having not been the main free taker for a good bit for Tipp. Which is absolutely remarkable.

Henry is one Ireland’s greatest ever sports men. An incredible player. Canning is an ego maniac.

1 Like

Fucking hell…

@anon32894817 is a diamond of a young man.

1 Like

There was a short period 12-14 - when you could maybe physically bully him and get inside his head but he’s long over come that.

sure he played on in '15 after getting half his delf knocked out of his head

1 Like

@anon32894817 - genuine question pal. Do you actually believe these opinions or are you just winding fellas up out of boredom, as is your wont?

You know the answer to that.

I’d love to know what forwards @anon32894817 actually rates

Patrick Horgan would have 8 All Ireland’s if he was born in Kilkenny

No but I get an awful satisfaction out of lads biting. Particularly that simpleton @Gman

I’m starting to think that you’re a flat track cunt

I think your a touch simple tbh

1 Like

Oh right, does that sentence actually make sense?

learn to spell

When did Henry ever win a game on his own? He didn’t have to. He never had as good a game as Horgan yesterday or Callanan in 2015

Kyler. And Kyler.

2009 he buried the penalty to win the game.

FOAD you ape

He was roasted by a 19 year old Paudie Maher the same day. Pat Horgan scored a penalty yesterday, and if he got another one in the final ten minutes he would probably have buried that too, but he didn’t

You mock your own players and then defend pat Horgan and Seamus callanan ffs.