Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Barry Murphy was a loss.

5 Likes

Flanagan was a huge loss. The physicality and energy he brought last year made life so much easier for the other forwards

2 Likes

Matt let himself down there.

Here we go. The fucking arrogance of it. Credit kk for being hungrier, stronger and better. Lk werent good enough to beat kk yesterday.
Like the final last year. Lk deserved that despite the final scoreline and the fact that gy only hurled for 5 minutes.
I wish lk people would fuck off now and accept their bating because there is nothing worse than arrogant supporters

Please shut up you fucking fool.

I can’t figure. Are you having a cut off me or agreeing with me? I’m disappointed over yesterday, gutted even. But I’ve freely admited that it has nothing to do with ref or anything. The blame lies squarely on Limericks shoulders. No one else

Railing against your own countymen is the latest thing in edgy, spotted it a few times lately, this cunt is delighted ye lost, prepare for a very boring campaign of referring to most of Limerick as halfwits

:man_shrugging:

I don’t know kid, win and some have a cut. Lose and have no complaints, they still have a cut.

I think the point he’s making is that statements like that are arrogant as it ignores Kilkenny’s contribution to the game/win.

1 Like

Refusing to do so sees you labelled as ‘clannish’ and ‘parochial’ of times by staunch GAA heads, missing the irony that these are two of the best traits of the GAA

1 Like

Well I didn’t mean it like that. I’ve no problem with the result. Kilkenny deserved their win.

God yeah, sure if Hitler had played for Cork in the Thunder and Lightning final before invading Poland he’d be a hero down there

1 Like

Achtung BOI!

1 Like

The Cark “clannish” and “parochial” side is rarely anything to do with sport

What do you mean by lk gave no one to blame but themselves?

Are you making any progress with backing up your allegation that i claimed you were a paedo for sleeping in a tent with your childeren, you nasty devious little cork prick?

Limerick “supporters” finally find somebody to blame and it’s poor David reidy. The same group that’ll defend shane Dowling for murder. No real surprises i guess. They’d still make you sick all the same.

Clannish and parochial is the cornerstone of every small town in the country and the GAA is built on that

Read the stats. 15 wides ffs

The ref left lk in it all the way thru. Kk were a good bit better. Time to move on. Lk werent good enough for that kk team yesterday no one is to blame.