Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Richie power underrated imo

Workrate is his achilles alright and in the modern game that is a black mark against him.

2 Likes

I know more about hurling than most. People can’t get their head around other people disagreeing from their views. It’s bizarre.

2 Likes

I was always a massive fan of Richie Power. Injuries mean that he never got the consistent run needed to show his true worth but he is excellent when fit, his vision was excellent and he was very selfless. Unbelievable vision. Back around 2009 to 2011 I would have had him over Joe Canning any day of the week. Injuries dulled him though and in fairness to Canning he reinvented himself somewhat and became a much more consistent hurler once moved to centre forward.

3 Likes

I don’t think there’s ever been a better striker of the ball than Horgan.

I’d say if it wasn’t for injuries Richie power would be considered one of the all time greats. I’d have him ahead of Horgan or canning any day of the week. A vastly superior all rounder and a big game player too.

JohnJo Farrell maybe :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

He isn’t mocking Kyle Hayes

Power . a really great leap , no slouch and fast hands . A player for the ages .

he has lovely wrists

He appears to be mocking him. Ambrose has been trying to start rumours about Kyle Hayes and some imaginary incident. No limerick posters have anything to say about that they are too busy defending pat Horgan and seamus Callannans record.

what happened with Kyle Hayes?

@balbec is mocking alright and the target isn’t KH .

6 Likes

you’ve answered your own conundrum. How can you defend an imaginary incident. It’s a sign how serious that lad is taken and how little there is in it that noone bites

He won a World Series , a Munster final , a league final and an all Ireland in last 12 months . A lot happened .

He is. He seems to have massive issue a lad from a junior club is doing so well for limerick. For far too long lads Kyle were overlooked because of where they came from. People from nap and killmallock didn’t want Kyle captain of the minors either. They can’t stomach it.

But what imaginary mishap had he?

He could play for Bruree or the Stakers and I wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

Some lad wedged his tongue up his hole. Allegedly.

2 Likes

Ya up to minor and hed be forced to join ye.