Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

He overcomes it with buck leaping, breaking stopwatches and roaring at lads.

1 Like

I know a few lads who had the Monday and Tuesday after the AI booked off work :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Are they booked into Hayes or Langtons?

1 Like

Shur Cork have a great record of three in a row over the last three years in Croker Park. Waterford, Limerick and Kilkenny.

Har the players disappointed, not the manager. JK will be there for as long as he like mate.

No. Harry is right here. Tactically the management got it wrong particularly the first 20 minutes. But thats a learning process and I would be confident that they will learn from it.

It’s a bit like Jim Gavin vs Donegal in 2014.

Limerick will win the next 4 All Ireland’s

2 Likes

Oh I’m not sure about that but a haul of more than one is definetly achievable.

If you think so Mike. I think kk blew them out of the water at the start, it was the kk players who done that.

Correct, but we never reacted to it until they’d built up a nice lead. We stuck to the plan even though it wasn’t working. Like I said, it’s a learning process. The sideline needed to change it up quicker than they did. The fact that they came within a hairsbreath of pulling it back does not paper over it though. But I do agree, there were a few players who didn’t perform. Im not disagreeing with you btw, but there is a collective responsibility there

What a @carryharryesque reply. You’re better than that. Remember when there used to actually be interesting discussion of sports on here rather than snide bullshit like this?

2 Likes

Sure a good drink of a Monday is great

I’ve spent the day cancelling leave. Dont think I’ll get much wear out of my Limerick 5-in-a-row shirt either.

2 Likes

:anguished::astonished::hushed::disappointed_relieved: what’d I do mate?

Only another 43 years to wait.

:joy: :tropical_fish:

:clap:

You made solid shite out of him there.

He’s not a happy bunny, bless.

Actually, I don’t mate.

2 Likes