Limerick v Kilkenny 2’19

Are Kildimo back junior already?

there’s no such club as Kildimo

Sorry Kyledimo

1 Like

You think knowing players means you know about hurling? Jesus wept. To formulate an opinion on a game you’d want to have watched 7 or 8 times. Breaking the game down play by play and spotting patterns. Not half watching a game with a few pints in you and declaring the lad who had a decent game the greatest hurler of all time would be a start.

1 Like

From my brief stint with the county board meetins there is only junior and senior clubs and no such thing as intermediate grade. So technically I guess they are. That could have changed but I don’t believe it has.

so you put in 10/11 hours of research to tell lads Pat Horgan and Joe Canning are shit

I said pat horgan wasnt a true great stop being hysterical.

why would you follow a chap on social media if you don’t know who he is?

I don’t. On Twitter now if enough people like something it will be appear on your time regardless if you follow them or not.

the usual when you try have a debate with your good self. insult and then cry like a spoilt child if you get it back.

1 Like

Lads it’s sunny outside. Turn off your Internet and go out and enjoy it

Oh right… For weeks his opinions were just popping up…

Have you watched the Cork Kilkenny game 7 or 8 times already?

Can you highlight where I said pat horgan is shit? He falls well above all time great status but is above the average inter county hurler. You are being ridiculous here. I don’t rate pat Horgan as an all time great. Get over it.

No.

You like imagining me licking fellas arses?

what sort of a man child are you at all

There’s a real feel of lads settling in for the evening here.

9 Likes

No it was one tweet were he called out paddy power for lacking respect or something that was liked and retweeted which caught my attention. I’d follow a fair few traders and betting types that highlighted him. That’s how I came across him. I didn’t know he was in a wheel chair tell tackies said it on here.

Will you stand idly by as poor @anon32894817 is harassed and bullied for having an opinion which the Clique don’t subscribe to?

Will you???

1 Like