Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Nearly better than JP’s menu I’d say.

2 Likes

Soup, steak and the brown bread ice-cream for me. They do great brown bread ice-cream in Langtons.

Suprised there was no Pork Medal-lions

1 Like

Aye. Tis rampant at the moment, there’s every possibility there will be a notable Covid absentee at this rate.

It does seem unusual that we haven’t had any major covid absentee yet this summer. I’d say lads would nearly keep quiet if they had a positive antigen test but very few symptoms in the lead up to an All-Ireland final.

I find it remarkable the winter blitz worked out at all tbh given how many were testing positive at the time.

The late Brother Damien fulfilled that type of role for many years for Kilkenny I think. Jackie Tyrrell credits him with having a transformative effect on his career.

What I’d give for some Seabass.
The menu of a decent Irish pub is a joy to behold. Langtons is a fine establishment.

Here it’s Beer battered fish and chips, chicken parma or a wagyu burger. The same thing everywhere.

1 Like

I would struggle to look past the striploin there. I’d say Langton’s don’t serve up too many Kung Po Tofus.

1 Like

They’d have to make Breda run to the Asian market if anyone ordered it I’d say.

3 Likes

Do any young people get tested anymore?

1 Like

Friend of mine did a PCR on Monday just to be sure for work. Can’t currently taste anything but otherwise they’re grand I think.

Looks a little like Limerick :rofl:

Peak Hogan

I’d say 14/15 was it? But what a player, gifted.

1 Like

Was about to say the same. His peak was actually fairly short due to the injuries

1 Like

Why would you even have a test if you weren’t very sick

1 Like

A sibling of mine has probably had somewhere in the region of 40 PCR tests plus her family. Any sort of cough or whatever and booked the whole lot of them for tests. In fact I might be conservative with that figure

2 Likes

Jesus. No disrespect but there’s a want there.

4 Likes

At least I won the toss

19 Likes