Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Bah God that’s David Reidy’s music!

4 Likes

Stone cold David Reidy

Will probably end up MOTM

He’s a bit of a weirdo that lad isn’t he?

6 Likes

Nasty tweet

Takes away all the question marks anyway. Hayes starts centre forward and its between Casey and Mul for the corner. Worker vs scorer.

I’d be amazed if Casey starts. You’d be left with a very light bench then imo.

It’s a huge pity for cian lynch but I’m glad they called it early in the week. Look at Clare messing about before the throw in. It’s best to have it sorted one way or the other.

It’s also good he’s missed the last few games so it’s different to losing him for the first time.

I think Kyle is suited to 11 v Kilkenny anyway. Hammer the :hammer: as they say.

2 Likes

No. Reidy has always performed better when brought in. Its between Mul, Casey and possibly CON. An outside chance for Boylan

1 Like

There’ll be no changes surely. Keep Casey and o neill for reserve.

3 Likes

If we get the heat we’re expecting, it puts Mul down the pecking order imo

After getting tickets for ‘location A’ in the lower hogan for Sunday. That’s the first row I presume? That’s not good is it? Anyone any experience of it?

Was in Walsh Park for Cork match and was a disastrous view. This is a lot more central than I was then which is the only saving grace.

I’m surprised O Neill hasn’t got more game time.

I’d say you will be able to see very little in either corner on the side you are on. On the plus side you will be first in line to drive through @Spidey in his hi-vis if KK win.

3 Likes

You could have sat anywhere in the stand in Walsh Park :man_shrugging:t5::man_shrugging:t5:

Kilkenny lads more used to warmer temperatures
Advantage Kilkenny

Not at 1.45 you couldn’t for a 2pm throw in.

Any truth in the rumour they’re thinking about pushing throw in back to 5pm?