Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Good enough

Buy the dip?

1 Like

True. Also have increased my likelihood of getting to meet the great Caul Pollins too which would soothe any hammering dished out.

1 Like

Somebody further back the thread asked about whether an All-Ireland hurling final had ever been played in a heatwave.

I’d say 1972 might be the closest thing. Kilkenny were the winners.

2005 is a contender too. Another big three county in Cork were the winners that day.

1961 (I’ve been reliably told several times over the years) and 2013 were heatwave finals in football.

1 Like

This will be called off. Covid ripping through the Limerick camp.

1 Like

Seanie Tobin has been called up

is he back on the panel yet? he is hardly public enemy number one

over in the States now

He will be met with a Richie hogan type shoulder to head challenge. There will be no charge of assault as everyone in Kilkenny will deem it perfectly legal.

Well hopefully it is Limerick fellas you have the opportunity to assault. There would be no charges pressed there either.

Will Limerick be able to field a team on Sunday?

Kevin Downes has been drafted in to play at 14 according to my sources.

I’m hearing the Dow has been told to dust down his boots and dig out his hurl

The Limerick’s still dont know the seating plans for Croke Park off the top of their heads :grinning:

Absofuckinlutely

1 Like

I got a lovely text from a Douglas man tonight saying he hopes we fillet them. Is it just you rural lads who have taken the soup?

1 Like

Me? Sure I’m not neutral at all my house I shalf Limerick.

Great just to be there.

If the result doesn’t go our way we’ll be the first to shake hands and congratulate Kilkenny.

The only reason you were in Croker lately is to watch the Limerick hurlers

9 Likes