Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Was in those seats for the semi, directly behind kinnerk and Kiely, 2 rows back.

Tbh, the biggest drawback of the seats was the fucking camera cunts. We’d some gobdaw from Galway they took a shine to couple rows back and they hovered around in front of us in anticipation of him hamming it up again for their camera, blocking a lot of view. They seemed impervious to insult and vitriol as well the cunts.

Not ideal spot, you’d prefer.more elevation. But youre directly behind the troops and seeing the match much as you would a.club game so still a great spot to witness a match from

1 Like

That question is probably a closer contest than any hurling final of the last few years. Ive a lot of grá for Limerick and Limerick people. The only clowns are the ones who’ve only found out about hurling in the last few years anyway. Plus I’d like to naively dream that it’ll be our good selves that takes Limerick down in the coming years. The bigger they are the harder they fall but also the more satisfying the fall is. So even if it was Kilkenny it would be great.

I despise Kilkenny and aside from a few absolute gents and ladies, who must have blood in greener grass, most of the match going folk are the weirdest and most vile shower of dirty tom cats about. These cunts are poison even at a league game. Even to have the craic they’re a different breed. That doesn’t even factor in the dirty rivalry between us.

I think I’d like Limerick to win, they have some small few players I would have great time and appreciation for. Can’t say the same for Kilkenny. Hopefully in a close game as it is a true sign that the end is near. However the 3 in a row merchants will be painful to listen to.

2 Likes

Unfortunately with these injuries and covid we are done for.

I was there for the football quarter finals. Horrible, burnt alive to be honest with you. On top of that PJ kept getting in my way.

The fucking d4 of Cork.

Cheers for that. That was exactly my fear. Bringing a child to her first Final so she will probably enjoy all the fuss. Hopefully not too many half wits around vying for the camera.

1 Like

It truly has been a devastating week so far for the Limerick camp. I can’t remember any team ever having such rotten luck in the week leading up to an AI final.

Get off the fence u fat cunt. Limerick by ten with gillane giving Cody the fingers after he’s third goal

While Tipperary are playing up the road. I suppose that’s no good for the Instagram machine.

I’ve seen eight (8) games live in Croke Park so far this year.

Get in in time for the match and it will make the day for her. Shell feel like she’s part of the Artane march

is all this Limerick potential absentees just pot stirring or is their some truth in it?

what about Pat Tobin?! was there a Podge Tobin at one stage or I am just imagining that!

No, possibly Peader Tobín you’re thinking of.The Áontu captain.

Yes, Podge won a Munster medal with Limerick in 1996 playing full forward. Scored two goals against Cork in opening round in PUC, the first time Cork were beaten there in the Munster Champ.

What about Brian Tobin? Perfect goal disallowed in 1996 all ireland final.

Did we hurt you that bad mate?

I will be supporting Kilkenny on Sunday.

Apologies to possibly the only 2 sound Limerick people Ive met in my lifetime - @manaboutdog and @ciarancareyshurlingarmy

1 Like

But you wouldn’t go to watch your own county in the Minor finał. Event junkie.

3 Likes

Fuck off back to your orange march.

2 Likes