Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Tell that to 85% of yer fans who were Munster die hards not so long ago pal

1 Like

Carrying out more surveys?

1 Like

Sunday can’t come quick enough

Nothing on any of the sports bulletins about Cian Lynch’s injury. Load of rubbish I’d say.

The Limerick lads just want to be loved. It’s really hurting them badly that @gilgamboa doesn’t love them.

2 Likes

All true unfortunately.

Gil’s overlord is a Limerick woman… His love for us is unconditional.

We all got that picture mate, could be anyone.

Looks more like a hatchback than a boot.

Just after passing through Abbeyfeale there. There’s a real All Ireland Final buzz around the place. It’s festooned in Kerry flags.

17 Likes

No beef with the players who are a grand bunch. A bit wild off the field and a few wrong uns there I’d say but sure wouldn’t you get that with any bunch. Filthy dirty on the field but again, I would respect that do what it takes etc… The fans won’t own that though. The neediness is awful. You can’t criticize any of the dirty pulls or off field antics without a swarm of @thelimericks landing on top of you

Best of luck to the players and to JP McManus and John Kiely nonetheless

In the last two games Limerick have got one yellow card. And it was Kinnerk.

13 Likes

Cian usually wears a disguise walking around Limerick

The prodigal son might have been welcomed home in the bible but he has made his bed in this case. Any peace offering of Cark sullied tickets would be rejected & laughed at.
Forlon may he may find solice on Sunday in some Charleville shit house surrounded by the local vagabonds, wasters, guttersnipe drunks & dropouts as they cheer on Kilkenny.

2 Likes

A cork man calling someone weird is a compliment.

You know @gilgamboa is badly rattled when his usual posting style starts to turn into paragraphs. Little mini essays of seethe.

Sometimes less is more.

3 Likes

Great man for supporting Leinster too I’d say

Ye’ve made solid shite out of him. Stepford wives indeed

Limerick, Limerick, Limerick