Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Me? My house is half limerick il be rooting mad for ye. You are confusing my disdain for the new money element of the support with a dislike for a fantastic team

2 Likes

The cork fellas are rattled by this Limerick side

It’s clear we have broken Cork

1 Like

That’s the last time I visit Leitrim so

I get ye are inventing these new rivalries etc. Its not enough to enjoy the team. That happens when fellas are new to a sport.

Cork have a long standing respectful rivalry with Kilkenny. Two counties top of the pile with a long standing tradition. Maybe in another 20 years ye will have a real rivalry with someone. In the meantime huzzah Limerick and I hope my wife kids and in laws get to see another win

2 Likes

It’s gotten @thelimericks all in a tizzy the thought that the neutrals might not want the red hot favs to win :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Broke his toe? The reserves are thinning out a bit

Would one team having the other beaten by half-time really be a rivalry?

I don’t know pal tis you brought it up about having broken Cork etc.

I wouldnt have thought so. Ye are still in the noisy neighbours category for everyone for now. And the best of luck to ye sure ye were so long without anything who could begrudge the players and the couple of thousand die hard supoorters all the success ye have at this time :+1:

3 Likes

It would be like United fans shouting for Liverpool because they don’t want Nottingham Forest to win a 3rd title in a row

7 Likes

Limerick would be the equivalent of Manchester City - a team with no history winning titles purely due to megabucks funding by dirty money from disgusting kleptocrats.

1 Like

Go again.

Mick Mackey invented modern hurling.

Limerick is hurling.

12 Likes

We were more of an Everton I’d say

1 Like

Protestants?

Aren’t they all

Hopefully the local intercounty star is sorting out the natives in Colmanswell with tickets this week. Great buzz when I passed through it during the week, the flags hanging from nearly every house and flagpole.

Cc @Feech_La_Manna

2 Likes

They’ve fallen in.

Are ye still on the Premier league bandwagon as well?

KK are a great hurling county. I bear them no ill well. And I wouldn’t recognize the Footix type rivalry you mention

Hopefully the 2nd day of a wedding or a man u pre season friendly isn’t clashing for you this time

2 Likes

I was going to put it in Rugby terms so you’d understand, but none of the provinces have any history and ye destroyed all the clubs

4 Likes