Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Tipp are great at putting back to back wins in decades tbf to them.

We’d have nothing but savage respect for Kilkenny hurling. The best of luck to Kilkenny backers. You’d be delighted for @locke , @fran and @Gman if Kilkenny win.

7 Likes

A proper clamping for you there @carryharry

I’m not playing at all why would you wish me good luck :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If Harrington or mcilroy are in contention Sunday would the gaa stick it on the big screen after the game?

And it’s Up like a bird and high over the city
Three men are missing I heard the warder cry
It must have been a bird that flew into the prison
Or one of those new Ministers" said the warder from Mountjoy…

Pretty much all the preview articles or pods I’ve listened to focus on match ups from the kk perspective and who they’ll move where to pick up what Limerick players.

1 Like

Look it, you have to take your hat off to this great Limerick team. It’s great to be lucky enough to have a shot at them in the final and if the ball bounces kindly you’d never know. But we’ll be the first one to shake their hands at the end of the game and congratulate them when the game is done.

They truly are a magnificent team (sincerely), anyone who says any different should be locked up

7 Likes

All sections of the stadium available.

cheers bud. Means a lot to have the Cork support on board.

4 Likes

Fuck sake that’s some state of affairs.

1 Like

I have some memory of that happening previously (in recent years)?

There has never been an issue getting hurling final tickets. Take the minor game out of it and there was always going to be a surplus.

The GAA’s master plan appears to be to drum down interest to the level where the All-Ireland hurling and football finals can make up one exceedingly attractive double header, in order to create one extra week for the clubs.

1 Like

The Hawkeye malfunction has killed the GAA

Apart from terrace it looks like it is just odd tickets here and there that are available, which pre Ticketmaster would be stuck in fellas pockets.

Limerick lad who hadn’t attended a game all year blaming the minor game :smile:

4 Likes

We’re bringing north of 50k supporters on Sunday. Unbelievable support

1 Like

Laois man puzzled by honest hurling talk
( nothing strange there as ye wouldn’t recognise the small ball there)

1 Like

Where’s the evidence for that?

1 Like