Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Lucky I have you to put me right on that :grin: I don’t believe i said it was.

“A donkey on a donkey”. :joy::clap:

In all seriousness Limerick are fucked here. They’ve been stumbling over the line all year and with
Lynch not even making the bench , coupled with knocks to Gillane and Nash along with Kilkennys dismantling of Clare who Limerick couldn’t rightly put away, then it’s hard to see how Limerick win this. Kilkenny are a proper hurling county, unlike Limerick, and after a couple of semi final appearances in a row their time has come again. TJ Reid will do wreck in maybe his last year and Eoin Cody along with Adrian Mullen will cause mayhem on the biggest stage . Anyone who doesn’t admit that Limerick are starting with a bad hand here is nuts and it’s going to be an unmerciful uphill challenge for Limerick to emerge victorious here.

Gillane & Nash don’t have knocks. They had Covid from what I’m told. Limerick have had to make do without Cian Lynch in pretty much 6 of the 7 games so far so we are used to it. Not to mention Peter Casey. Flanagan and Hayes also missed games. The “bad hand” comment is laughable. You’d swear we were down 5 players from how you’re describing us.

Limerick only barely beat Clare. Kilkenny walloped Clare. Ergo Kilkenny should beat Limerick - sport doesn’t work that way. Every game takes on a life of its own.

We may or may not win on Sunday, but we’ll be ready and up for it. Kilkenny will have to play out of their skin to beat us.

3 Likes

images (1)

Here’s some now and again

11 Likes

Some fellas are so bitter of Limericks success that they want to throw out any insult they will think stick. Fascinating to watch

1 Like

Limerick are asking the game be postponed a week is the rumour round here, came from an impeccable source in the organization locally

Those are moments, I’m on about their repeated pattern of play which consist of strike, throw, throw, throw, ball into space and point over the shoulder.

Highly effective but Boring compared to the Tipp v Kilkenny attacks back in the day.

There was a scorer from every line in the semi, from corner back to corner forward.

1 Like

Impressive and exceptional but it still doesn’t take away from the fact it is robotic and pre-programmed.

The GAA don’t do themselves any favour in this regard by allowing the throws in the first place.

1 Like

Stats are great but usually thrown out to convince someone their eyes are lying to them. If the 2009 final finished 14-13 with exact same level of action it would still be far better than anything we’ve seen in about 8 years imo. This years Munster final included

1 Like

Correct… There’s more covid.

Riddled

31 Likes

Well said mate, you hate to see the sort of lack of belief from @smark. This Limerick side deserve more faith

Welcome home chief

The Limerick team are having their breakfast in Cafe Rose in town if anyone wants to get a look. Cian Lynch has a crutch according to my sources. Big traditional Irish fry for all no doubt.

1 Like

Get a look at what? Hego dipping his Cumberland in his egg?

2 Likes

I’ve received two snapchats on the subject

1 Like

The @limerick hurlix will be besides themselves

1 Like