Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

They are all gone off ticketmaster now anyway

The players are out of isolation. It has passed.

1 Like

Sure even if you had covid you wouldn’t do a test. I’m reliably informed Gillane was out and about yesterday

His isolation ended yesterday. Nash this morning i think.

1 Like

Rumours are part and parcel of all Ireland week.

I’d be shocked if the three lads couldn’t play but it could be effecting their play.

Let’s hope it’s not true anyway as it would be a huge shame if they aren’t playing.

1 Like

They are fine. Both out and about. They were having pints in Patsy Nicholas’ with Kyle and Shane Dowling on Tuesday night.

1 Like

By all accounts it’s the Tyrone variant so we should be grand.

8 Likes

:blush::blush:

Fair play to OTB for going on the road interviewing the likes of Tom Ryan and O Connor.

Just finished Ryan now and it’s uncomfortable. Sheehan is out of his depth but also a weirdo in such a scenario, Tom waffling about not getting his views across. He should have tried to move it on a bit.

3 Likes

Fuck sake majority of Limerick fans not even born in 73, we never talked of it.

2 Likes

Great crowd shite match

Tom is bonkers. He’s great craic

2 Likes

Facking dinosaur skills better 30 years ago🙄

1 Like

O Connor makes some good points but he looks back on them games in the 90s like most of us look back on our own u12 classics.

The truth is Hurling peaked in 2009. It was the perfect combo of skill, power, a tinge of tactics and fluidity of positions without the white boards.

Limerick are a great team but there style is robotic even if they have some great players. You’d actually love to see some spontaneity now and again.

3 Likes

Hurling wasn’t invented in 2018 my old pal

The fruitand veg man in the local supermarket told me the same earlier today

One will be off the road for sure

Just got word from my man in Newcastlewest Limerick def down a couple for Sunday, he’s not the type to fuck around

We can’t field a team