Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Showing the two boys rather than the Wexford team of 1996 and Clare🙄

I thought that interview was hilarious.

1 Like

Enjoy the day lads. Should be a phenomenal match.

He gave some questionable advice. Made it sound like a warm-up is to physically warm up rather than limbering up muscles. More or less said you don’t need to warm-up in hot weather. Then he advised soaking the jersey in water beforehand. I wouldn’t be comfortable going out to play a match in a jersey saturated with cold water.

1 Like

Very disappointing we didn’t get to see the 95/97 team. Even to see how Frank looked stuck between his brother and goalkeeper

1 Like

Gona do very well to get this off on time

We can listen to Dowling and Jackie doing the yerra job anytime. Only caught a glimpse of Storey and Fitzhenry from the two teams.

2 Likes

That’s all I recognized too was Fitz and Storey. Would love to have seen Liam Dunne wave to the crowd and of course the bould Larry

2 Likes

Davy grinning like a cheshire cat here, so he is.

1 Like

It was absolutely ridiculous what hebwas banging on about.

Limerick pure lazy in the warmup.
Conserving energy?

A joke. I was looking forward to seeing Damian Fitzhenry, Ger Cush, Sean Flood, Rod Guiney , Liam Dunne, Colm Kehoe, Billy Byrne, Martin Storey John OConnor, Tom Dempsey, George O’Connor, Adrian Fenlon and Larry O’Gorman. Rory McCarthy, Larry Murphy, Garry Laffan, Eamon Scallan ,Dave Guiney , Declan Ruth, Jim Byrne, Shane Carley, Paul Finn, Tom Kehoe and Liam Griffin.

5 Likes

What a fucking day to be alive

5 Likes

Na Piarsaigh led the way and all of Limerick followed.

1 Like

I didn’t realise Cian Lynch had actually injured himself again

Up with the Gods

3 Likes

Limericks warm up looks to be very relaxed.

Enjoy pal. Have you the sunscreen on.

I hope you’re bet out the gate.

It’s fair fucking warm.

Neither side exerting themselves in the warmup as far as I can tell.

That knee strapping on Gillane :see_no_evil: