Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Limerick by 6. If not kk by 1.

We need the best performance of the last 3 years.

Limerick bus passed me there. Seanie Tobin looking fresh

3 Likes

How is Simon Pat?

Who would you rather see win? It’s a tough choice for the neutral this year.

NAP are the Soul of Limerick hurling

1 Like

Best of luck to both Kilkennys and Limericks today.

Really looking forward to this. I’m seething with jealousy that I only have the wan All Ireland to go to this year. Doesn’t remotely feel like All Ireland final day, but that’s a conversation for the long winter months.

If I was Limerick, I would be worried today. Galway pushed up on Nash and won the rest of the game. But the 10 minute period where we tried to cut out his passes from the our own half of the field was where the damage was done. We couldn’t do it, he’s just too good. This won’t have been lost on Cody.

Kilkenny will be a monumental pain in the hole for Limerick, but I still think Limerick will have enough to edge it by 2-3 points.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Limerick win.

Have just met @Thomas_Brady round abbey st , the very same as 2018 and 2021 finals

3 Likes

Limerick Limerick Limerick

Ive your finger print now

1 Like

Enjoy the day everyone.

Did you bump into @Mac ?

15 Likes

They had some lovely people from Croagh and Askeaton on Radio Eireann earlier.

Enjoy the occasion folks. These are the some of the great days in life.

3 Likes

Don’t go near those lukewarm Carlsberg bottles you can sneak in on the upper levels @iron_mike

A cold pint poured by the transition year students every 30 minutes is crucial.

1 Like

Niall Moyna was on the radio talking about the effects of playing hurling in the extreme heat. For fuck sake you’d swear they were playing the final in the middle of the Kalahari desert and not 25 degree Dublin.

4 Likes

I was born in one county, I grew up on the border of the other. I’d equally like to see them both lose, truth be told.

The Dow and Hackie Tyrrell rocking the jorts today.

I hope they’ve gone for these