Limerick Weirdo/sicko thread

Our lord has nothing to do with that person

I’m not defending them but they are usually at that junction near O’Connell Street. Thomas Street- Bedford Row junction.

It’s a virtue signal off.

He is on the board of advisors of the Irish Council for Human Rights :thinking:

Dr. Pat Morrissey
Dr. Pat Morrissey is a GP in practice in Adare, Co. Limerick. He received his MB from UCC in 1998. Since
taking over an established practice in 2004 he has developed the service and took an active part in the
provision of out of hours medical care by becoming a director and chairman of Shannondoc which
covers the entire Midwest region. During his time, he helped bring about important changes to the
company structure before being removed on foot of an anti-lockdown speech given at the Custom
House in Dublin in early October 2020. Pat has a deep interest in energy provision and the so-called
climate change agenda. He is part of a team, 18for0, that includes energy professionals in the main
who are planning to introduce modern nuclear reactor technology to Ireland.

3 Likes

Doctor, Anti Lockdown, pro Nuclear, climate change denier and far right Christian.

A busy man

I’ve seen them on the other side of O’Connell street, up from the side entrance to BT.
In that shot they’re set up by the Diesel shop. Absolute pigs.

He’s an outstanding doctor.

1 Like

In what way?

Out standing on Bedford Row

12 Likes

The other doctor in the practice is pro vaccine and has been working away with the vaccination roll out.

Not an outstanding Christian though

Apparently he has a very soft touch when checking colons.

Your man Gerry Molloy taking the piss on tiktok or is he a bad roaster? Seen blindboy sharing one of his videos.

He’s taking down the DPP now, wan by wan.

What a weirdo

He pawns you dawg

You’re my bitch now

Appears I give this fella a hard on. And he fantasises about my being his bitch.

Weirdo

You’re doing it again :eggplant:

Logging another instance where Iv given this poster an erection