LITDFer Post-Restriction Meltdown Log Thread

Covid.

There are a lot of offended men on this forum who have made utter fools of themselves during this pandemic.

You’re one of them.

I’ve had sympathy for your position as your father passed away mate. I still offer my condolences.

The truth of this will all come out in time though. 1 in 8 covid certified deaths in England and Wales truely died from Covid. 7 out of 8 had severe underlying illnesses which muddys the waters.

The freedom of information act info is there. Given that, there was never any rationale for the lockdowns and restrictions that we have had.

6 Likes

Christ above.

5 Likes

Its looking more and more like this was an over egged event.

Flu like even.

Joe duffy will be some craic tomorrow

I knew in April 2020 this was a cod. The audit trail is there.

My posts aren’t hidden. I delete any I don’t really like :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

How do you not remember so many people dying in Italy Spain and new York they ran out of space or all the bodies?

Do you honestly think that was fake or do you live in a different reality altogether or what?

This headbanger :joy::joy:

6 Likes

It’s their beloved NPHET that recommended this. Stick to the doxxing, pal!

Bar a for a couple of loons, who are comically seething online at this very moment. This is a victory for everyone in Ireland, even if they had opinions on this as varied as @Cheasty to @The_Most_Infamous. It’s been a long two years lads. Thinking of all those who were lost in that time and didn’t get the send off they deserved.

I’m on a dry January, but fuck it i’m gonna drink this one in.

16 Likes

I remember March and April 2020 very well. It was over egged.

There is going to be a big inquiry into nursing home deaths here and across in the UK in March and April 2020. Bookmark that.It will happen. It needs to happen.

Do you remember those videos from China of people walking down the street and dropping dead?

What was all that about? Do Chinas numbers make any sense?

Dead from the over-egged flu?

No, there is speculation that covid positive patients were moved to some nursing homes in order to free up capacity back in April 2020 particularly.

Unfortunately it had a big impact. Not just in Ireland.

The number of deaths in nursing homes suggests that more than likely is a big possibility.

I don’t believe that is speculation, that is fact.

6 Likes
1 Like

Boom. It is and its a scandal thats off the charts.

I asked you about Italy, Spain and new York. Do you remember the scenes there? Do you think they were fake?

Likely to be true. But a bit odd you raise it seeing as you’re arguing the whole thing was a bit of a cod

2 Likes

Long Covid causes people to become disabled? :laughing:

One of the most poignant images from Italy was fake

5 Likes