LITDFer Post-Restriction Meltdown Log Thread

Its a cod to the vast majority of the public. That was always my belief. Ive always believed it to be deadly to the elderly, people with underlying conditions and people who are immunocomprimised.

Do you believe masks work? Vaccines are beneficial to 5-11 year olds? Or any of the bullshit restrictions actually work?

1 Like

Lads, this is very reckless from the government. We need to LIDTF.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what that was. The hospitals were overrun in all three places and a lot of people died.

@The_Most_Infamous must think this didnā€™t happen.

Itā€™d be great if he could answer whether he thinks what happened there was made up.

1 Like

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19841711.scots-doctor-fiona-denison-took-life-covid-devastated-health/

I believe that the hospitals here at the height of the pandemic were empty in comparison to a regular March or April.

The coardinated nurse dances over in the UK surely wouldnt have been possible otherwise as well.

Whatever happenend to the field hospital being built outside the regional in Limerick?

I think i am past my best but i am going to give it a few months on the pull again. One last blast.

18 Likes

Thereā€™ll be PTSD for Claire and her team without Covid

9 Likes

Me too.

Why canā€™t you answer the question. Itā€™s simple, do think the scenes we saw in Italy, Spain and new York were fake?

They were all crisis actors, or so I hear.

Fuck fucking off Claire

1 Like

Chinas videos were questionable. @TreatyStones has said the main one from Lombardy in Italy was a fake too.

Why are you ignoring every other aspect of this pandemic?

Is your argument fully based on a few videos?

This is a lovely bit of stuff

Fourth or fifth time now, same question. In Spain, Italy and new York we saw hospitals overwhelmed and lots of people die.

Do you accept that happened? Or do you think it was fake?

By the way lads. Why arenā€™t I getting my ā‚¬1000. Kept all ye cunts supplied with chocolate for the last two years. @Rocko , organise a whipround there

1 Like

I would want more data than an aul few videos mate. I know for a fact that the first wave happened in nursing homes here in Ireland anyway.

To put it frankly, I havent believed or followed the MSM since the start of this.

They are not transparent and they do not tell the truth.

2 Likes

The LIDTF merchants seem to be of the opinion that that the 6,000 people who died in this country and the millions who died worldwide would be still alive only for COVID, that is fallacy the vast vast majority had underlying conditions and tragically died. The reality is the median age of deaths in this country and probably worldwide was 80+, the measures as a society we had to endure were wholly disproportionate for the actual risk posed over the last 2 years.

15 Likes

Lots of them would still be alive, lots of them would have had more time than they did, and those who would have died would not have died alone or languished for a long time alone, terrified, with their loved ones unable to comfort them.

5 Likes

Donā€™t mind that cranky cunt. Covid has melted his brain and heā€™s going around here making a show of himself the last few months. Maybe heā€™s wumming. Anyway congrats lad. You stuck to your principles. Right or wrong I admire that. Enjoy the freedom pints.

4 Likes

Christ above.