LITDFer Post-Restriction Meltdown Log Thread

I always love that last episode of band of brothers. It’s called points. When they are rambling around beautiful parts of Austria / Germany and they realise the war is over and all head back to their normal lives.

It feels like that today.

1 Like

Christ you are a sad and bitter little man.

2 Likes

The fucking state of this

7 Likes

The highest 7-day average for patients being treated for Covid in ICU during the entire pandemic was 216

So Covid never took up more than 50% of our ICU capacity??

2 Likes

Codvid19 was the biggest overreaction in history

2 Likes

The absolute state of this.

6 Likes

We all knew it would end… the whole point of restrictions was to give hospitals breathing room… The only thing that has achieved that is a much milder variant and a high percentage of vaccination. Lads e-chest bumping each other like they did something over the last few years is gas.

There have been no winners.

Less of the taunting and more of the loving.

10 Likes

I find myself nodding my head in agreement with you here. Love you bro. See you for craft ales in Cork at Easter.

1 Like

Lads here thinking they’ve defeated the axis through two years of posting shite on the INTERNET that about 20 other people read.

7 Likes

McConkey is right.

We’re gonna need to do a course before letting people back into society.

Nonsense. The COTY polls proved there are up to 50 people reading.

Sure 1 of those lads has 10 personalities

1 Like

What happened to the refrsin we heard over and over about NPHET never letting go of their power :grinning:, or the lads who said this would go on for ever?

It’s nearly done now, everybody knew it would have to end sometime, I’d say it’s killing some lads that the Govt and NPHET haven’t retained everything so they could whine on for years to come,
It’s a victory for common sense, nothing else,

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. Glad you and the rest of the slow learners are finally onboard

Some of the batshit conspiracy theories on this forum would have melted your head. At least one self styled “sensible” poster was one of their biggest pushers too.

So Long Covid

2 Likes

I’m happy to stand corrected on that (assuming this is the last we hear from them). Felt they overstepped their remit plenty of times mind.

100%.But what about all the people that have been waiting 2 years for an appointment for tests.Our waiting lists are huge now.

Looks like @goebbelsagusban getting caught out with more misinformation again.

1 Like

Anybody that thinks there’s been no winners from covid would want to get their head out of their arses.

Rte have unashamedly coined it in over the last two years.

It’s utterly disgraceful and hopefully there’s some sort of investigation into the propaganda they put out on the airwaves to profit from the pandemic.

4 Likes