LITDFer Post-Restriction Meltdown Log Thread

Cheers mate.

I’m sincerely hoping every restriction is gone soon. There is no rationale to push forward the emergency health legislation beyond 31st March.

Hopefully we are nearly out of this now.

2 Likes

The thought of people going back to normal and enjoying life to the fullest is destroying some fellas here tonight.

‘Yis lost, lads.’ :ronnyroar:

13 Likes

People did die. People did get sick… There was a whole pile of ridiculous restrictions that made no sense.There have been no winners here. Time to gut these spineless politicians now…

8 Likes

Just an example.

2 Likes

While all of that is true. On a personal level I’m glad I never took any of the vaccines for two reasons.

1, covid has proven to never be a treat to me or my family
2, staying true to my beliefs/principles. Government coercion did not budge me and it never would.

I’m strongly disliked for that on here also. Which is a victory in itself.

5 Likes

Yeah but that was Ferrero Rochet and you wouldn’t give that to the dog.

3 Likes

I really hope there’s never a lock down or a restriction again.

5 Likes

It’s a remarkable turnaround really.

I thought we’d a mountain to climb about 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

New Zealand and Australia still fumbling about with vaccine certs and half empty stadiums for another six months :rofl:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind but none of them made any sense scientifically.

Cloth masks - complete cod
Washing your hands - maybe helped Tipp people a bit
Social distancing - cod
Lockdowns - cod, does not work
Vaccines - grand for a few weeks, then a cod
9 euro meal - cod
8pm closing for Cinemas - cod
5km rule - cod

The list is endless. I honestly would wonder if any of these measures really made any difference.

17 Likes

Australia are stone mad for foreigners to come over again now because they have nobody to work in lots of jobs. They announced today they’re going to refund anyone for the cost of the visa to get out there in the next few months and are also relaxing the rules they had about only being allowed to work in the same place for 6 months if you’re on the working holiday visa

I don’t dislike you mate. I think you’re a bit mad though. Up Limerick.

2 Likes

@Cheasty @mikehunt if we ever meet in real life we should have a pint and look back and laugh at our disagreements on this topic. You’re good skins. There are no winners here regardless.

5 Likes

I would just like to say again how sorry I am for the people who lost loved ones during the pandemic. Maybe covid was a big risk, maybe it was a small risk but either way the only difference between me and them was blind luck.

LOL what are you going to pivot to now you horrible nasty little prick. No doubt you will pick some new cause to bore the few lads on here who don’t have you on ignore. Enjoy being a miserable bastard for the rest of your days. Anyway back on ignore. Enjoy screaming in the void you pathetic little freak.

2 Likes

It feels like the kind of emotion the Guildford 4 must have had when released. Vindication, all the nasties that abused people like us for standing against discriminatory and coercive measures to get a vaccine that was worthless to us and worthless to society for us getting it.

Strength & Honour. I love beating fascists.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I did my bit by refusing that monkey semen booster that every tom dick and harry queued up for when they didn’t need it

1 Like

The point of this entire thread is to goad a poster who spent a few years caring for a sick relative only for said relative to die from Covid, goad him by claiming to repeated high 5s that the whole thing was a cod.

Hilarious

9 Likes

No the point was to goad the fools on twitter. It’s gotten out of hand.