Liveline thread

A woman on now threatening to commit suicide.

Just got the end of that, what was her dealio?

It is no “Limerick today” with Joe Nash…

Hm, death on Liveline. Hm.

Think she said she was in financial difficulties and had cancer. I wasn’t listening intently.

At least two people on today saying they were going to set up their own political parties. I can see that working.

When will these folks learn that Joe is a Fianna Failer. :angry: Was listening yesterday and today, the auld ones are really getting their knickers in a twist. What about the guy from the public service? “Joe, there is a reason why the army are not doing any peace keeping at the moment. Im in the public service Joe but I cant say what part of the public service I am in”. :smiley: Reckon he is part of the Secret service.

[size=“3”][font=“Palatino Linotype”][center]They think that they have pacified Ireland.
They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half.
They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything;
but the fools, the fools, the fools! -
they have left us our Liveline dead, and while Ireland holds these graves,
Ireland unfree shall never be at peace.[/center][/font][/size]

Why do people listen to this trash?

Sid told me someone was gonna off themselves.

The taxi drivers are often on it talking about suicide as well. The Irish suicide hotline must be rightly pissed off.

Jaysus that reminds me. I was getting a taxi into town one evening a few weeks ago and the guy just wasn’t taking the hint that I wasn’t in the mood for his banter. After 10 odd minutes he starts telling me about 3 other taxi drivers he knows that have killed them selves in the past year. 2 of them over 2 consecutive days. One hung himself in a church and the other blew his head off with a shotgun. The one thing I was left thinking was what why the fuck would a taxi driver have a shotgun.

“I was just going to bed Joe and I considered taking all the tablets I had in the kitchen.”

“2 tea bags Joe, and a half pint of milk, that’s all I have.”

“I’m not going to say this on air Joe but…”

A selection from Joe’s program this morning.

This man has the answers

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/927317867/Photo_64.jpg

“2 tea bags Joe, and a half pint of milk, that’s all I have.” What about all the tablets he has? That guy is a spoofer.

Should they not be thankful that the only two items they own are complementary goods?

A man on now who has chained himself to the ESB headquarters.

This is a comedy show right?

I hope he doesn’t stop all the electricity getting out.

Councillor Joe Arkins of Fine Gael defending the construction of a tunnel from the Dail to Department of Agriculture one minute’s walk up Kildare Street. “I don’t think it’s reasonable to expect public servants to have to walk on the street”. The tunnel is projected to cost €1 million.

Councillor Arkins believes that the tunnel would be a public infrastructure project and will get people back to work.

I’m not making any of this up, I swear.

:o

Lazy bastards.