Liveline thread

You are shitting me?

Great entertainment today. That fella chained to ESB has a daughter collecting her results at home today.
Joe Arkins is advocating a return to the famine roads.
ā€œSo weā€™ll just build a big hole Joeā€

No, unfortunately.

A woman with a Dublin accent whose name I didnā€™t catch calls in to say ā€œwe need a national government of business peopleā€. :lol: :rolleyes:

Councillor Joe trying to backtrack now in the face of widespread hostility. ā€œThe tunnel would come way down the lineā€.

Theyā€™ll probably incorporate it into the Metro system and build a station at both Deptā€™s.

Councillor Joe really dug his own tunnel there.

Did you hear him say his daughter was getting her LC results today but she understands that I have to do my duty for Ireland by being here todayā€¦ :lol: The neck on the fcuker. :o

Go out and get a job so you can pay your bills you horrible freeloading sponger.

I was waiting with baited breath for the poor mouth story ā€œIā€™ve a bit of arthritis Joe to tell you the truth or Iā€™m crippled with the Coop etc etc"

:clap:

I voted for Arkins, not number 1 mind (Iā€™m not making that up either), Joe Arkins is a nice man but he made a fuck of liveline today spare the poor hoors having to go onto the street jaysus.

Well just when you thin FG are an alternative inda gets stabbed in the back and joe goes at this craic christ between lads pressing wrong buttons, the mayor and this fella I might as well vote labour

This manā€™s protest has apparently worked and his electricity will NOT be cut off.

Thereā€™s a man on now complaining because he saw Brian Cowen having a smoke ā€œin the seating area in front of the corpotrate boxesā€ 15 minutes after the match on Sunday.

Iā€™m with Biffo on this one. :smiley:

Brian Keenan on now talking about those miners that are trapped in Chile. ā€œThereā€™s going to be excrement and urine and vomit and there will be corpses, thereā€™s gonna be corpsesā€. Cheerful stuff.

Keenan comes across as really fucked up actually. Talking about the nightmares he gets now.

Fuck sake I turned it off, it was a blatent effort to ruin my day. Reminds me of the time those lads were trapped in that submarine off Norway though, they never got out either.

Health and safety at Croke Park back on the agenda. But over Biffo having a cigarette, not fences.

This is a cunning ploy to gain support amongst smokers by Biffo. And itā€™s working. Vote Fianna Fail.

All this talk about cigarettes really makes me want a smoke right now.

Talk switches from smoking to getting stoned. On the M50. By scumbags at the Blanchardstown junction.

20th anniversary of Brian Keenanā€™s release today. How could I forget. How better to celebrate than to talk to Joe. And all the talk about the Chilean miners, everything is wrapped up in a neat little package.

I await the charity single. ā€œWeā€™re sending our love down the mine.ā€

But heā€™s a good digger margeā€¦

Sid,
how excited are you about todays upcoming show? it could be anything really. id imagine weā€™ll have someone who saw Ivor Callely get on the Luas without paying, maybe somebody enraged that a daughter of an Indian man is our Rose of Tralee. i bloody love when he has on people who got duped into paying for holiday apartments that never existed.
im not sure how much discussion weā€™ll have on the credit downgrading however

Incredibly excited as always Rorschach. I love the suspense as to what the topic will be. It could be anything. Liveline is like a box of chocolates - you just donā€™t know what youā€™re gonna get.