Liveline thread

Some form of love in going on with Mammy O Rourke there at the minute… JHC. :angry:

You know exactly what you’re going to get on funny Friday. Brush Shiels. That’s what you are going to get.

People on complaining about this video where a man dances on Charlie Haughey’s grave. The man who did the video won the Lotto and owned the Titanic Bar in Cobh before it apparently burned down.

Go to 7:00 for the dancing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pifibs_q7ec

“This proves that they need CCTV cameras in these places”.

Joe: “But he filmed himself, it’s all on camera”

Look at him go. :clap:

Haughey never got this much sympathy when he was alive.
Funny shit this.

:lol:

That’s gas - “filth in limousines”

can i just clarify i know of this chap from his lotto exploits and drank in his impressive establishement in Cobh when it opened in 2000 but i am in no way related to hiim.
the titanic bar was a fine pub when it opened, the outside deck area was modelled on the titanic liner with similar railing, also the main ceiling inside was painted the same as the first class dining room on the liner.
it had savage potential given Queenstown’s links to 1912 but i believe bad management saw it never fulfill its potential.
im not too sure about the burned down theory tho that was spouted on here earlier…

Religious nuttery for the last half an hour.
Fr Neil Horan planning some tomfoolery for the popes visit to britain.

Is the Pope the anti-Christ? Is he God’s representative on Earth? Sensible discussion and debate with Fr. Neil Horan and other assorted nutcases. The Kerryman says he will be protesting against the Pope in London’s Hyde Park on Saturday. This promises to be epic.

Its great to see people like him being given such a platform to speak to the nation. FFS.

Should the Pope be invited to open an abortion clinic? Should he be invited to officiate at a gay marriage? That’s what a junior British Foreign Office official is asking in a leaked official document. At least I think that’s the gist of it.

The all singing all dancing Biffo is being lambasted by the nation!

Some session in the Ardilaun last night by the sounds of it. Unknownst to them, the bar man should give them doubles tonight and see what happens!

I heard a bit of this earlier. People were seething and giving their own anecdotes about how early they get up and how they have to clean the kids, make their lunches, drop them off at school, get to work and have a bit done by 8.50am. Yet the leader comes on the radio at that time seemingly drunk. :lol:

Is the footage of his interview this morning available anywhere?

Eh… it was on Morning Ireland Bandage.

Yes, and is it now available online?

yes

Actually this is a better one bandage

Audio yes, but by footage are you suggesting pictures?

Apologies Farmer - I meant audio.

Thanks for the link, MBB.

Audio! I want a fucking video of it, now!

Bloody hell.

:o

And you demanding proper articulation on the site.