Liveline thread

That Joe is a despicable bastard ā€¦The poor secretary merely coming on to shine more light on the issue and Joe exploits the situation to make himself out to be a man of the people.

oh dear we havent sent out one of our strongest lads here now

Joe is really struggling. He canā€™t understand how the ladies get to use GAA grounds.

joe is having a nightmare here

this is outragous, im on hold here waiting to get on

4 Likes

Who is this creep on now ā€¦ i missed the start of itā€¦ they are milking this shite now.

110 training sessions :smile:

Some cunt was :dollar:ing it in

1 Like

They gave up alcohol to play ā€¦ :joy:

The women are really struggling here trying to understand and claiming its not fair. Surely they should be talking with the ladies organisation about coming into the GAA instead of staying out on their own.

The Camogie and LGFA should be told to fuck off and amalgamate themselves before they can be allowed come under the GAA umbrella.

2 Likes
1 Like

They are different organizations lads ā€¦ DIFFERENTā€¦ FUCKING DIFFERENT.

1 Like

@hbv on now

Joe canā€™t understand that.

Joe canā€™t get his head around it at all.

Hereā€™s @HBV now.

A completely different skin live than the hard man online persona.

Heā€™s a pussy cat.

1 Like

He knows what heā€™s about. The LGFA milk the clubs dry, theyā€™re a despicable organisation.

This fella tried everything to help the ladies out. Everything.

Joe is such a stupid cunt. After listening to what has been said he asks So the ladies need the money more?.

im still on hold but i dont think they want to relay the message i have, the researcher is a little snowflake bitch with a terrible attitude

Equality ā€¦ I was waiting for it.