Liverpool FC 2014/15

He was in the squad for Rio in the end.

The defender not the place.

Liverpool confirm the signing of the Spanish international left back Moreno for Ā£12m. Not bad considering Shaw cost 30m

Any word on a striker mate?

Samuel Eto

Apart from that?

Please tell me apart from that.

Icardi

Big season to come from Raheen by the sounds of it

ā€œHis [Raheem Sterling] development has gone to a new level. Heā€™s way above the level from when he first came in both tactically and technically. And what has been beautiful to watch with Raheem has been his maturity. Heā€™s turning into a beautiful young manā€

[QUOTE=ā€œchewy louie, post: 999536, member: 1137ā€]Big season to come from Raheen by the sounds of it

ā€œHis [Raheem Sterling] development has gone to a new level. Heā€™s way above the level from when he first came in both tactically and technically. And what has been beautiful to watch with Raheem has been his maturity. Heā€™s turning into a beautiful young manā€[/QUOTE]
Sounds more like a Big cock up his hole

If Sterling, Coutinho and Sturridge take it to the next level, and they all have shown that they have the potential, then it might be a case of ā€œLuis who?ā€

:smiley:

How do you know whether B Rod has a big cock or not?

Suarez was the twice the player leaving Anfield.

B Rod seems to be a coach, a moulder of men, a man who improves his players.

Coutinho will be a key player this year. Has the ability to be the next Barcelona/Real Madrid target

Cuz itā€™s on his shoulders

Btw, for the retarded fucks that give out dumb ratings, I didnā€™t mean that either of Sterling, Sturridge and Coutinho would be next Suarez. I think Luis Suarez is an exceptional talent, I donā€™t think either of those lads will ever be as good as he is as individuals.
What I meant is that if the three of them COLLECTIVELY take it up a notch, that combined improvement could more than make up for the loss of Suarez. All three have shown flashes of brilliance and have the potential to get better.

Coutinho will be the man this season.

[QUOTE=ā€œDistended Red Anus, post: 999689, member: 2648ā€]Btw, for the retarded fucks that give out dumb ratings, I didnā€™t mean that either of Sterling, Sturridge and Coutinho would be next Suarez. I think Luis Suarez is an exceptional talent, I donā€™t think either of those lads will ever be as good as he is as individuals.
What I meant is that if the three of them COLLECTIVELY take it up a notch, that combined improvement could more than make up for the loss of Suarez. All three have shown flashes of brilliance and have the potential to get better.[/QUOTE]

I know what you meant.

Youā€™re talking through your arse though.

What is the Liverpool first choice team likely to be this season

Mignolet
Johnson-Skrtel-Lovren-Moreno
====Gerrard-Henderson====
=======Lallana==========
Sterling==========Coutinho
=======Sturridge=========

With Sakho, Flanagan, Allen, Can, Lambert, Borini & Markovic pushing for places.

I would presume bigger earners the likes of Agger, Lucas and Jose Enrique may be moved on

[QUOTE=ā€œchewy louie, post: 999954, member: 1137ā€]What is the Liverpool first choice team likely to be this season

Mignolet
Johnson-Skrtel-Lovren-Moreno
====Gerrard-Henderson====
=======Lallana==========
Sterling==========Coutinho
=======Sturridge=========

With Sakho, Flanagan, Allen, Can, Lambert, Borini & Markovic pushing for places.

I would presume bigger earners the likes of Agger, Lucas and Jose Enrique may be moved on[/QUOTE]

Iā€™d swap Skertel for Sakho personally but thatā€™s pretty much bang on iā€™d say.

I expect Can and Markovic to see plenty of game time inbetween CL gamesā€¦ Manquillo has also been signed as right back cover, the area is still a worry as heā€™s a bit young and Johnson is garbage.

Gus said he expects Borini to sign in the coming days.

Indeed- I think Brendan wants cover in first but he is as good as gone.