Liverpool FC 2014/15

Unless it is Ronaldo or Messi then this is not possible.

Thatā€™s a bad attitude Farmer

Cavani has reportedly asked his agent to look into a move to the EPL. He would be naturally as close as you could get.

Aspas is off on loan to Sevilla for the season.

Not good. Iā€™m worried about the season ahead with two big guns now gone.

Borini dislocated his shoulder last night against Roma :rolleyes:

Liverpool lost 1-0 thanks to a last minute Agger O.G.

Mostly fringe players playedā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œMark Renton, post: 988825, member: 1796ā€]Borini dislocated his shoulder last night against Roma :rolleyes:

Liverpool lost 1-0 thanks to a last minute Agger O.G.

Mostly fringe players playedā€¦[/QUOTE]
Why the fuck would Borini be played last night with an upcoming transfer in the offing. On that, I thought that had been completed. Whatā€™s with this fairly recent thing of reporting transfers as completed when they are not? Diego Costaā€™s transfer to Chelsea was confirmed about six times this summer.

The transfer was off as Borini didnt want to leave. Nothing was ever completed.

Didnā€™t realise that-thought when I heard it was a done deal. He probably did this deliberately so to completely scupper it-fair play to him thatā€™s good commitment.

Liverpool ease into the the International Champions Cup final.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HYr_rxb2l4

Ibe looks a player.

Future is bright.

Liverpool 4 dortmund 0

Scorers: lovren, sturridge, coutihno, henderson.

Coutihno gave the dortmund defence a torrid timeand had a hand in all the goals. Nice way to finish off pre season

Coutinho vs Dortmund

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGSsu9xyoBw

the one touch passing for the fourth goal was sublime

Martin Kelly gone to Palace for 1.5m -Best of luck, Marty.

What happened to him bro? I thought he was a solid right back. That injury must have fucked him up.

Ah farmer he is muck by Liverpool standards in fairness.

I donā€™t think so. I recall him playing an excellent match in the Emirates against Arsenal in a 2-0 win. He got injured soon after and that seemed to finish him.

Yeah a second cruciate really hampered his developmentā€¦ He was a great prospect when he first came on the sceneā€¦ I hope it all goes well for him at Palace.

Lads he had a couple of decent performances but he was poor to average in a lot of games too. Heā€™ll do a job for top half Championship/PL relegation fighters but thatā€™s his level.

Didnā€™t Woy have him on standby for Euro 2012?