Liverpool FC 2014/15

It will end in tears.

Hopefully. :pint:

Reasonable punt at the money in fairness.

I disagree, they could have bought a striker who they know could chip in with some goals and put a shift in for that money. Balotelli is not a guy you want to be going into important games with and being able to count upon to actually give a shit never mind deliver the goods.

The love of the Kop may turn this mans career around.

In agreement with Bomber here, it’s going to end in tears. Hopefully tears if joy of being proved wrong but I don’t think that will be the case.

Lucas on his way to Napoli.
Liverpool should try and get there hands on Alonso as a DM. He’s getting old, but would do the job for a year or two.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1006482, member: 2648”]Lucas on his way to Napoli.
Liverpool should try and get there hands on Alonso as a DM. He’s getting old, but would do the job for a year or two.[/QUOTE]
Lapsed poster Mark Renton broke this 2 months ago. What a guy.

''Balotelli possess’s the strange talent of making everyone happy when he arrives and even happier when he leaves”.

Mario Sconcerti, Corriere Della Sera

Allen in for Lucas- we go again.

Moreno also starts ! My word…

Yes! Di michelis is starting

He’s an excellent defender and was outstanding last season carrying that donkey Kompany.

+1.

Are you a City fan now?

Very sloppy goal to concede after doing relatively well

He good alright…

Have you seen him play much?

A fair bit…
He’s not as bad as Johnson but thats not saying much.
Pool well on top.unlucky to be behind

Moreno should have gone for the shot himself on that attack.

Demichelis was city’s best defender from January on last season. Made a few mistakes early doors but don’t buy into the English media narrative that he’s not up to it.
One of the first names on team sheet these days and rightly so.