Liverpool FC 2014/15

Momentum clearly swinging back our way. We’ll only get better from here.

Playing poorly and winning games. The hallmark of a great team.

What spirit and character shown by the lads today to come back and get that winner. :clap:

Just over 20 minutes to get the win here. After Manchester City’s defeat a win would put us right back in the title race, especially with the possibility of Manchester United dropping points against Chelsea this weekend.

Awful touch from Lambert after the flag stayed down with him in an offside position.

Seamus Darby-esque push on the back on Balotelli in the box goes unpunished. I’m predicting an injury-time winner for Hull.

We could be here all night and not score.

And Balotelli misses an absolute sitter with the last chance. Failed to connect from six yards with a low ball from the left from Coutinho when any sort of touch would surely have directed the ball into the net.

0-0 FT

If there is a more useless cunt in the game of football than Balotelli, I’d like to know who that is.

Liverpool fans should be celebrating the clean sheet

Italian great Andrea Pirlo has offered sympathy and advice to Mario Balotelli as the striker struggles to settle at Liverpool.

The former AC Milan, Internazionale and Manchester City star has had a miserable start to his Anfield career, failing to net in 504 minutes of Premier League action in his seven top-flight matches so far, and angering the club’s supporters by swapping shirts with Pepe during half-time of the humiliating 3-0 home defeat to Real Madrid last week.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has been publicly critical of the £16m signing from Milan, hinting that the 24-year-old could be allowed to leave in January if he fails to improve, but Juventus playmaker Andrea Pirlo says he need to show the Italy striker that he is wanted by the club.

“The difference between other players and Mario is that every action he takes is going to be scrutinised,” Pirlo is quoted as saying by Daily Mail.

“The media is interested in him, and things he does are going to be highlighted – where perhaps with other players they would not get such a reaction – or maybe even no reaction at all.

“There is no question over his talent – I have played with him and I know how good he is and how good he can be. It is the job of the Liverpool coach to manage him in the right way.”

“He needs to be loved, he needs direction, but most importantly he needs to know that the coach believes in him,” Pirlo added.

“If he spends time with Mario – I know he can still go on and be a great player for Liverpool.”

Thanks for passing up the chance to sign Eto lads!

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1027841, member: 2272”]One game at a time

We win the rest of our games and we win the League. It’s in our hands.[/QUOTE]

Ah for fuck sake Ulterior Motive i never had you down as a Koppite!:eek:

Good Jesus, Liverpool have been absolutely and utterly fucking useless today.

All going pear shaped for Rodgers and Co.

The most ponderous predictable team I’ve seen in ages.

Madrid will do terrible, terrible things to this lot.

D. Calamity our man of the match yet again. Playing a starring role this season.

We’re a fucking shambles at the moment and the season looks a write off already.

The lads on OTB tore “the cult of Gerrard” asunder a little while ago. It was quite the character assassination.

He was utter shit again today, yet the focus will again be on the filthy foreigner. Its all so pathetic.

@Mark Renton will be seething when he gets back from the march and finds out the result.