Liverpool FC 2014/15

All Liverpool fans will readily admit Gerrard has had his day… Barn door, horse bolted, kettle, rolling moss etc.etc.

Rodgers said: "It’s quite straightforward.

"I had a meeting with Steven’s representative explaining the situation. I very much want him to be a part of what we are doing here.

"He’s been a brilliant captain for me. I relayed that to the ownership.

“I’m sure he will go away with that and hopefully his representative will organise a deal. Steven is very much part of what I’m doing here. He’s a unique player, a unique talent.”

:smiley:

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1038899, member: 180”]Rodgers said: "It’s quite straightforward.

"I had a meeting with Steven’s representative explaining the situation. I very much want him to be a part of what we are doing here.

"He’s been a brilliant captain for me. I relayed that to the ownership.

“I’m sure he will go away with that and hopefully his representative will organise a deal. Steven is very much part of what I’m doing here. He’s a unique player, a unique talent.”

:D[/QUOTE]

Rodgers cleverly covering his bases.

Steven Gerrard was Liverpool’s best player today*.

*After D. Calamity.

My hopes are rising (irrationally I accept) as kick off approaches

Liverpool are resting a load of players tonight. :smiley:

suggests Liverpool have been winning games

dropping players I hope

14/1 for Liverpool to win tonight

Madrid - 3 is 4/1

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1040416, member: 2272”]suggests Liverpool have been winning games

dropping players I hope

14/1 for Liverpool to win tonight

Madrid - 3 is 4/1[/QUOTE]

It’s a Champions League version of the Europa League roundabout that Spurs can’t get off.

We want to qualify for the Champions League.

Qualify for it.

These European games are difficult and are affecting our domestic form.

We need to rest players in Europe so we can improve our league position.

Because we want to qualify for the Champions League next season.

Repeat.

Chaaaarrrggge!!!

early goal and go one up

then…

cash out as quickly as possible

Score draw.

4-0

I withdraw my earlier irrational optimism …

Oh jaysus just heard the team, it’s going to be a massacre. :frowning:

What channel is this on, gents?

You have a choice tv3 or utv. :slight_smile:

I’ll take UTV so…reluctantly.

Casillas, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Kroos, James, Modric, Isco, Ronaldo, Benzema.
v
Mignolet, Manquillo, Skrtel, Toure, Moreno, Lucas, Can, Allen, Markovic, Lallana, Borini

Rodgers has debased Liverpools European tradition by raising the white flag before the match. They will get trashed and lose again to Chelsea at the weekend. He’ll be gone by the start of next season

He deserves to go for that selection. 6-0.

10-0