Liverpool FC 2014/15

:eek:

OTE=ā€œColin Montgomerie, post: 1040487, member: 9ā€]Translation for the above gibberish, please?[/QUOTE]
Basically dis is a nothing game and if Madrid really needed to they wud batter dis pool team. On pool comment they had sum day cant posession earlier. Stll a couple more goals in madrid at half pace. Ok mate?

[QUOTE=ā€œfeck it, post: 1040499, member: 1586ā€]
Basically dis is a nothing game and if Madrid really needed to they wud batter dis pool team. On pool comment they had sum day cant posession earlier. Stll a couple more goals in madrid at half pace. Ok mate?[/QUOTE]

Do you have a learning disability?

[QUO. =ā€œFran, post: 1040512, member: 110ā€]Do you have a learning disability?[/QUOTE]
Haha , FCK off man. I hold my hand up tho lvpool were dogged, but still stand by my point that dis was a nothing game cause br made it that. and they shud HV going out to try and win wtf are they doing in dis competition otherwise. Teams talk up trying to get into cl and then donā€™t play their best team. If they equalised Madrid prob wud HV upping it and scored again. HV u watched much of Madrid or do u just watch the epl

Haha , FCK off man. I hold my hand up tho lvpool were dogged, but still stand by my point that dis was a nothing game cause br made it that. and they shud HV going out to try and win wtf are they doing in dis competition otherwise. Teams talk up trying to get into cl and then donā€™t play their best team. If they equalised Madrid prob wud HV upping it and scored again. HV u watched much of Madrid or do u just watch the epl

No idea what youā€™re on about?

fck? dis? br? shud? HV? wtf? prob? wud? u?

Are you a retard?

[QUOTE=ā€œfeck it, post: 1040528, member: 1586ā€]
Haha , FCK off man. I hold my hand up tho lvpool were dogged, but still stand by my point that dis was a nothing game cause br made it that. and they shud HV going out to try and win wtf are they doing in dis competition otherwise. Teams talk up trying to get into cl and then donā€™t play their best team. If they equalised Madrid prob wud HV upping it and scored again. HV u watched much of Madrid or do u just watch the epl[/QUOTE]

What in the name of fuck are you trying to say? Is there something wrong with whatever keyboard you are using to type? Or are your fingers too fat and you just mush a load of them at the same time? Or as Fran asks, is there something wrong with you?

[QUOTE=ā€œColin Montgomerie, post: 1040530, member: 9ā€]No idea what youā€™re on about?

[/QUOTE]
I think he just asked you out Colin

@feck it is mugging off all and sundry tonight

Lic

[QUOTE=ā€œColin Montgomerie, post: 1040530, member: 9ā€]No idea what youā€™re on about?

Are you a retard?[/QUOTE]
How dare u
ā€œGman, post: 1040531, member: 112ā€]What in the name of fuck are you trying to say? Is there something wrong with whatever keyboard you are using to type? Or are your fingers too fat and you just mush a load of them at the same time? Or as Fran asks, is there something wrong with you?[/QUOTE]
Lick my

Iā€™m not from around here so Iā€™ll try better butmunches, promise Iā€™ll work on it

Save the text speak for the Nutri-Bullet thread and youā€™ll be fine.

Thereā€™s 2 tā€™s in buttmunches btw

No probs, m8.

Ct d kid sum slak, evry1.

[QUOTE=ā€œColin Montgomerie, post: 1040420, member: 9ā€]Itā€™s a Champions League version of the Europa League roundabout that Spurs canā€™t get off.

We want to qualify for the Champions League.

Qualify for it.

These European games are difficult and are affecting our domestic form.

We need to rest players in Europe so we can improve our league position.

Because we want to qualify for the Champions League next season.

Repeat.[/QUOTE]

youā€™d almost think there was good prize money for just qualifying for the champs league group stages as opposed to having to win it wouldnā€™t you!..i mean if that were the case that behavior would actually make perfect senseā€¦

Champions League starters like Toure, Lucas, Borini and Lallana are rested for todayā€™s league clash against Chelsea.

Can can

Can deflection off Cahill has us ahead after 8 minutes.

If only weā€™d got something like that last April. :frowning:

Cahill atones for the opener and equalises, with a bit of assistance from hawkeye.

And Cahill equalises with a really shit goal.

1-1 yeah??