Liverpool FC 2014/15

This news has clouded my mood somewhat.

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1049009, member: 168ā€]Rodgers out.[/QUOTE]

Maybe not yet, but heā€™s little more than an Enda Kenny-esque figure there at the moment. At the helm, as was Capt. Smith, as all hell unfolded before his eyes. The cunt had the audacity (not to be confused with the oft/wrongly used term - temerity) to tell fans that the lads ā€œwere working hard blah-blahā€¦ā€
Working my hole, tipping around, stretching a little and playing 5 a sides. Working my arse.

It pains me to say this, but that fucker @ChocolateMice could have done some better deals in the transfer market, he being used to buying and selling. Rodgers has bought badly, Suarez has gone, Gerrard is fucked and itā€™s only a matter of timeā€¦Mick McCarthy is the man for the jobā€¦:pint:[/QUOTE]

This is going to be the reverse of Sunday. Concede after two minutes, proceed to stuff the cunts.

:clap:o_O

Petr Cech in the January transfer window please.

The ghost of Djimi Traore suddenly appeared as Kolo Toure stuck out his leg for that ball.

Sack Mignolet.

Rodgers should take that fool Mignolet off.

Should he sack him now or at half time? Bring back reina

What a ball from Raheem. :clap::clap::clap:

WEā€™RE GOING TO WIN THE EUROPEAN CUP!

Think Henderson was shocked he scored looked he didnā€™t know what to do after he scored.:slight_smile:

The invisible man puts us 2-1 up.

Liverpools triangle of doom Mignolet, Toure and skyrtl.

Defensive Calamity equalises. :rolleyes:

What a bunch of weaklings

Rodgers will be sacked before Christmas

Makes no difference as to what has to be done against Basel. Steven Gerrard will get an 88th minute winner in that match and weā€™ll go on to win the European Cup.

Henderson is a fraud.

He is the least of yer worries, pal.

Heā€™s a headless chicken. I detest him.

How are you anyway, pal? We havenā€™t had a natter in a while.