Liverpool FC 2014/15

Glen Johnson - give that man a new contract - outstanding bravery. :clap::clap::clap:

Liverpool take a late win. Glen Johnson putting his body on the line to score.

Badly needed three points for Brendan Rodgers

Black November is officially over.

We are back.

Only caught the second half, entertaining enough. Stoke played well and Bojan looks a tidy player and Djiouf put himself about. Thought Liverpool shaded it tho and looked to be back to last years form at times with their pressing and one two football. Bringing on an extra defender at the end was dangerous but led to a bit of drama.

In B Rod we trust

G Poy is a gent

1-1 away to Leicester. Another Mignolet special. Lallana equalised. HT.

Class is permanent SG

Ah lovely, that’s twice in a week or so we’ve linked up by you reminding me of the game and I tuning in to see us score.

1-2. gerrard.

Liverpool are back :clap:

I don’t realistically see us dropping any points before the end of February.

Oh Jesus fucking Christ

Of the last 10 games I have played for my club we have won 7. Of the last 11 games where I haven’t taken part we have only won 2.

Who am I?

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1052778, member: 110”]Of the last 10 games I have played for my club we have won 7. Of the last 11 games where I haven’t taken part we have only won 2.

Who am I?[/QUOTE]
Kolo?

Negative

I’m out

I’m confident @ChocolateMice will get this

Steven Gerrard

[QUOTE=“Fran, post: 1052778, member: 110”]Of the last 10 games I have played for my club we have won 7. Of the last 11 games where I haven’t taken part we have only won 2.

Who am I?[/QUOTE] I hate these things…
My initial thoughts were the scouse Cafu- Flanno or Sturridge. You’re a right bastard for putting me on the spot like this… I’ll go with Daniel Sturridge but It’s gonna be someone like Lucas or one of the new signings and the record harks back to their old club.