Liverpool FC 2014/15

Last ten minutes are reason B Rod has to go. Game plan out window and go at them and look half decent

I’m boycotting safari parks, sushi restaurants, Cher CDs, Fry’s Chocolate Cream and repeats of Fawlty Towers after that.

Unreal version of YNWA at the end there, would make you proud to be an Irish fan of an English club in a European competition watched on an illegal stream on a Japanese device. We live in very interesting times.

When did you become witty? I’ve noticed lately that I’ve smirked at a couple of your posts. This is new for me.

We’re a Scouse club, mate.

AVB’s time has come.

Basel should have won that 8-3.

Tony Pulis would be an unreal manager for Liverpool

Stevie G will be player manager very soon.

@glasagusban, as one of the 20 most clever posters on here, has taken me under under his wing… You condescending prick.

We sure do.

What’s that supposed to mean? Huh?

That spoofer has had two cracks at managing in the EPL and failed miserably on both occasions.
Failed to advance to the knock out stages with Zenit as well tonight.

We live in very interesting times.[/quote]
:rolleyes::smiley:

:rolleyes::D[/QUOTE]
Who is Jean Deree?

Can’t say.

Won’t say…

I never touched her regardless of what you hear and from who ever is behind the moniker.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1055671, member: 168”]Won’t say…

I never touched her regardless of what you hear and from who ever is behind the moniker.[/QUOTE]
:eek:

Paul Ince is available

[QUOTE=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 1055661, member: 377”]That spoofer has had two cracks at managing in the EPL and failed miserably on both occasions.
Failed to advance to the knock out stages with Zenit as well tonight.[/QUOTE]
He has already been knighted by JH