Liverpool FC 2014/15

[QUOTE=ā€œFran, post: 976302, member: 110ā€]Liverpool have had an Ā£18m bid for Lovren rejected apparently. Southampton want Ā£25m.

Heā€™d be a great addition but Ā£25m?[/QUOTE]
Half the cost of Luiz.

Youā€™re in fine form lately, pal. Nothing bland about the above witticism.

Cheers mate, the likes of @glasagusban[/USER], [USER=2142]@Tabby[/USER], [USER=1537]@Horsebox have cornered the bland market so Iā€™ve had to restructure the Fran brand.

Another zinger! :smiley:

Tell the lads Liverpool had been getting a very competitive interest rate on their savings over the past few years so anything extra they pay for him was made up of that. Should be enough to placate them.

:clap:

I think theyā€™re also tied into a tracker mortgage for Anfield

I think theyā€™re also tied into a tracker mortgage for Anfield[/QUOTE]
I donā€™t know what a tracker mortgage is?

I dislike this comment.

Looks to be deal done for 19 year old Belgian striker Origi (less than Ā£10m) & winger Markovic from Benefica for a more substantial Ā£25m.

Markovic looked like a top player when I saw him in the Europa League last season. Origi looks alright, donā€™t know what type of impact he can make immediately. They need to sort out two new full backs now.

Ashley Cole please.

gone to Roma mate

Origi is going to be lent to Lille for a year.

Amazing given it was a done deal Mundo Deportivo are reporting according to sources at Barcelona that the release clause is Ā£75m but that Barcelona are unwilling to go above Ā£63m

Looks like Luis will be at Liverpool next season if Barcelona wonā€™t pay up. Sterling is only going to get stronger.

[QUOTE=ā€œTheUlteriorMotive, post: 978710, member: 2272ā€]Amazing given it was a done deal Mundo Deportivo are reporting according to sources at Barcelona that the release clause is Ā£75m but that Barcelona are unwilling to go above Ā£63m

Looks like Luis will be at Liverpool next season if Barcelona wonā€™t pay up. Sterling is only going to get stronger.[/QUOTE]

And he seems to be much more composed on the ball as well.

I am generous in my set up play

Boom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJu_9W2aZDI

Will Liverpool buy an outright replacement for Suarez or just give themselves more options like Markovic and a few others. They have already got Lambert and Sturridge, possibly Borini if they retain him. Iā€™m sure Liverpool fans would like to see another quality out and out striker brought in?

[QUOTE=ā€œIl Bomber Destro, post: 978867, member: 2533ā€]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJu_9W2aZDI

Will Liverpool buy an outright replacement for Suarez or just give themselves more options like Markovic and a few others. They have already got Lambert and Sturridge, possibly Borini if they retain him. Iā€™m sure Liverpool fans would like to see another quality out and out striker brought in?[/QUOTE]

Very few if any direct replacements available for Suarez. B Rod will adapt. He also seems to be able to develop players - Suarez finishing now is way ahead of what it was in his first year at Anfield, Henderson is a much better player now too.

Muriel would be a great signing for Liverpool if they could keep him off the pies.