Liverpool FC 2014/15

That was some midfield.

And Rafa tried to get rid of Alonso for Gareth Barry and we still lost the league to a very average United team and yet the Runt would have you believe that Benitez was the greatest manager since sliced bread. What an utter cunt of a man.

id agree, Bryan Robson was also the best english midfielder of the last whatever number of years.
Gerrard was very good, very very good as an attacking midfielder what a great stike of a ball,
it was sad to see him in the WC this year, that night against Uruguay he was abysmal, his positioning was amateur and when he missed that ball in the air for their winner it was poorā€¦ the Liverpool apologists on here got all bitchy about it but those who understand football know, he should not have been taken to Brazil
its a good move for him, they need to move on now, announcing it now is odd, its deflecting from what has been a very poor season for what are now an average EPL side, they have effectivly now written this season off as rebuilding for life without himā€¦ he is a very decent guy i think and a private man, i very much doubt he wanted it announced now but that reality check against Leicster on Thursday that showed where the club are , this may be used by those in charge to deflect fans atention from the current turgid reality

[QUOTE=ā€œmickee321, post: 1065590, member: 367ā€]id agree, Bryan Robson was also the best english midfielder of the last whatever number of years.
Gerrard was very good, very very good as an attacking midfielder what a great stike of a ball,
it was sad to see him in the WC this year, that night against Uruguay he was abysmal, his positioning was amateur and when he missed that ball in the air for their winner it was poorā€¦ the Liverpool apologists on here got all bitchy about it but those who understand football know, he should not have been taken to Brazil
its a good move for him, they need to move on now, announcing it now is odd, its deflecting from what has been a very poor season for what are now an average EPL side, they have effectivly now written this season off as rebuilding for life without himā€¦ he is a very decent guy i think and a private man, i very much doubt he wanted it announced now but that reality check against Leicster on Thursday that showed where the club are , this may be used by those in charge to deflect fans atention from the current turgid reality[/QUOTE]

Two words. Phil Collins!

Liverpool apparently denied a clear penalty in the first couple of minutes (hadnā€™t tuned in by then so havenā€™t seen it) but Markovic has put us ahead after 10 minutes away to Sunderland. Nice move with lots of quick one touch passing, not such an emphatic finish, but gives us a good chance to kick on and win a match we have a good record in over the years.

The peno challenge was on Marco ans he just hit the bar thereā€¦ Heā€™s slowly growing into the league and showing his talent.

Gus got Coutinho booked there

Liverpool should be out of sight ā€¦ Queue a Sunderland goal.

Cue, CM, cue.

Correct.

FFs they were cueing up for it there.

Borini!! Should be 0-6ā€¦ Remains 0-1

Borini rounds the goalkeeper and really should put that away.

Gerrard touch map! Lolzā€¦ I bet Chad wishes he had such technology in his defence.

Bit harsh.

Wake up call.

Any links chaps.

ā€¦he got two yellows for that? What a bullshit sport.

the white Dalglish

First one was blatant, he cut across Gerrard when a break was on, it was an intentional foul. The second one was a foul but never a cardā€¦ he pulled him back a little but let go and then there was a tangle of legs.