Liverpool FC 2014/15

I can only guess that lads saying Gerrard is better than Dalglish are in their 20s and 30s and never actually saw Dalglish play.
I got to watch watch KD from the end of his Celtic days through the entirety of his Liverpool career. Gerrard is/was a damn fine player, but is/was no Dalglish.

However, in terms of just pure skill, the greatest player Iā€™ve ever seen play for Liverpool would have to be Luis Suarez. Unreal, unbelievable.

Paul McStay was the best British midfielder of the last 40 years.

Non Latin is the more appropriate term @Il Bomber Destro

Ya was there for four years. Absolutely loved it. Still do.

He was no David batty.

Or Gary Speed.

Or Gary Mcallister. Actually, McAllister was one of the best midfielders of that generation.

Strange. I donā€™t recall you mentioning it before.

:rolleyes:
Coming from the man who never shuts up about Niall Moran being from Ahane

Coming from the man who never shuts up about Niall Moran being from Ahane[/QUOTE]

Who?

Some lad related to Ollie Moran and Paul Kelly.

I thought I was a non entity here. I consider this a considerable promotion. What a start to 2015. :pint:

You are the lifeblood of this place now Flatty. Up there with @Horsebox[/USER], [USER=1533]@glasagusban[/USER], and [USER=1796]@Mark Renton

Ah now, I would be a mere lubo moravcek to your Paul mcstay. Iā€™m a boy amongst men. Anyway, mark Renton has gone all flight 19 on us.

If you keep offering lads beds in Manchester youā€™ll eventually get noticed

Ah right. If anyone ever took it up, I would tell herself it was an old friend from Ireland when, for all I know, larry murphy might be whiling away the hours on here. Time to retrench.

Do what @Fran did and explain its your friend from the internet

Right. Sheā€™ll think its Atlanta ocean coming to stay.

Souness, Keegan, Dalglish, Hansen, Lawrenson, Rush, Beardsley and Barnes were all better players than Gerrard.

Would agree. But they never had to singlehandedly carry a team. Having said that the lads someone Newstalk last night made the point that Liverpool still couldnā€™t win the league a few years back with Hypia, Carragher, Alonso, Mascherano, Gerrard and Torres in his prime on the team.