Liverpool FC 2014/15

“We need” a manager whose team are in ninth place. Yeah, that’s about our level these days.

[B]Jamie Carragher[/B] ‏@[B]Carra23[/B] [/URL] [URL=‘https://twitter.com/Carra23/status/589851681468370944’]22h22 hours ago
Big games need big players to do big things. Not many of them at Lfc which make wages demands of some ridiculous & the recruitment worse. :clap::clap::clap:

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1126385, member: 168”][B]Jamie Carragher[/B] ‏@[B]Carra23[/B] [/URL] [URL=‘https://twitter.com/Carra23/status/589851681468370944’]22h22 hours ago
Big games need big players to do big things. Not many of them at Lfc which make wages demands of some ridiculous & the recruitment worse. :clap::clap::clap:[/QUOTE]
What a fucking spoofer.

Klopp seems a bit zany.

Rodgers fits the successful LFC manager profile perfectly, dour and dilligent. He’ll do the business next season.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1126400, member: 129”]Klopp seems a bit zany.

Rodgers fits the successful LFC manager profile perfectly, dour and dilligent. He’ll do the business next season.[/QUOTE]

Rodgers deserves another year anyway.

You deserve nothing in the world of football, pal. It’s a crazy old game.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Man City came looking for Brendan Rodgers if they get rid of Pelligrini

I actually don’t know how I feel about Rodgers… His attacking philosophy is great, he seems to get a lot out of his players and the likes of Hendo, Sterling and last year the Scouse Cafu have all thrived under him. Tactically tho he is often outsmarted and doesn’t react quick enough to ingame situations. His change to a flat back four yesterday after going a goal up, and putting Can at RB, changed the game in Villa’s favour. The club have also been leaking goals for three years now and although they enjoyed a purple patch against the lesser teams mid season, Utd and Arsenal put 7 past them over two games… He certainly deserves another season at the least but you never know what’s going to happen in the sport these days.

Klopp in, B-Rod out.

:eek:

Recruitment/scouting of players seems to be an issue

Rodgers game plan seems to be about pressing teams but this year Liverpool have not done that and have gone through the year without a striker

I think he has done enough for another season but I am stating to get jaded with football and footballers - they are all too friendly, belong to an exclusive club of very rich young men and winning is nice but collecting a pay packet of 100k plus a week removes the pain of defeat it seems

need to bring in players who are hungry and want to win and yet the very act of signing for Liverpool seems for most of them to satisfy their hunger and sate their thirst and they tend to underperform horribly

A bit contradictory pal. Slow to react in-game and then you mention his formation change. Liverpool actually played four or five different formations yesterday and he was very quick to change from one to the next. He made a plethora of tactical changes.

Yesterday, from my limited viewing, he changed to a flat back four after Liverpool scored when there was no need- I only saw bits and pieces of each half tbf…However, I meant he is generally slow to react to oppositional changes, mate.

He’s been stood on the sideline many a game when it needed changing and done nothing- I want him out.

Klopp in.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1126445, member: 168”]I want him out.
[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:

ffs :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1126445, member: 168”]He’s been stood on the sideline many a game when it needed changing and done nothing- I want him out.

Klopp in.[/QUOTE]

Doing his gay little clap.

Klopp out.

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1126445, member: 168”]He’s been stood on the sideline many a game when it needed changing and done nothing-

[/QUOTE]
Bit of the Tom Ryan about him.

The sooner Gerrard is gone the better. I reckon Rodgers can’t dominate the dressing room while he is lurking around. Rodger’s interview after the game yesterday was poor. You can’t open up like that. I reckon they should get rid. But the team does not have a striker so they need to invest. Suarez was carrying them last year.

What did he say?