Liverpool FC 2014/15

Recruitment/scouting of players seems to be an issue

Rodgers game plan seems to be about pressing teams but this year Liverpool have not done that and have gone through the year without a striker

I think he has done enough for another season but I am stating to get jaded with football and footballers - they are all too friendly, belong to an exclusive club of very rich young men and winning is nice but collecting a pay packet of 100k plus a week removes the pain of defeat it seems

need to bring in players who are hungry and want to win and yet the very act of signing for Liverpool seems for most of them to satisfy their hunger and sate their thirst and they tend to underperform horribly[/QUOTE]
We canā€™t defend set pieces and havenā€™t been able to do for the last 3 years and he has done nothing to address that. We have bought poorly although not sure if thatā€™s down to him or not but I would imagine he has had some say in it. We have regresses since last season and a number of our players wonā€™t sign new contracts. Something is amiss.

Klopp in.

Klopp in :clap:

Some shite about them being too nervous and not being able for the big games. Shocking admission.

:eek:

ffsā€¦ is this true?

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1126445, member: 168ā€]Heā€™s been stood on the sideline many a game when it needed changing and done nothing- I want him out.

Klopp in.[/QUOTE]

FFS :rolleyes:

:clap:

:mad:

Youā€™re toying with my emoticons pal

I would be wary of parting with Rodgers unless they have someone like Klopp lined up. He is a decent progressive manager who knows how he wants his teams to play. If Sturbridge can remain fit for any length of time it would make a massive differenc

And if Rodgers does go then Rafa should be top of the list

Rafa forever, Wiggum never.

The Indo says that Kloppy has sent a ā€œcome and get meā€ plea to Liverpool. That he would prefer the 'pool to Citeh or Arse. Taxi for Brendan.

Next year is Liverpools year.

Has anyone read The Men In White Suits yet?

They also said yesterday that he would prefer to manage Liverpool than City because the job he really wants is the United job and he would be afraid that managing City would rule him out of the United job as City and United are rivals so Liverpool it is.o_O

They also quoted the Metro as a source for a story yesterday. They are not even pretending anymore.

Has anyone read The Men In White Suits yet?

Couple of chapters in and it is a great read. Jan Molby is an alright sort

Fucking Spice Boys.

I am watching the Catalan pig dogs as a protest.

If Carlsberg did stating the obvious pal :rolleyes:

Spurs let Dawson go to early :clap:

Klopp in.