Liverpool FC 2014/15

Time to bring Rafa home.

It’s sad to see Sturridge so crippled with injuries. His as good a striker as Aguero for me when his fit.

That’s two disgraceful results when there was still a chance of CL football… Not to mind the FA cup performance.

Next year… Definitely next year.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-title-challengers-next-year-5593577

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3477936.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Glenn-Hysen.jpg

Better off now going for 7th place- No point fucking around in the Europa League. Time to let the young lads play and send a few senior players on early holidays - tho some of them have gone already it seems.

I hope you’re not getting sacked in the morning Utd fans are singing.

Calm down, pal. If they had a striker at all this year they would easily have finished ahead of Utd and maybe even City- you’d be calling it a fantastic season then… The Utd loss a few weeks back ended the season psychologically … the rest doesn’t really matter now. The Irish mancs are no doubt letting the Irish scousers have it on social media tonight tho i’d say.

@ChocolateMice
E Hugs sent your way. Your positivity in these dark times is wonderful. :clap:

At least Tottenham and Southampton both have a guaranteed three points at the weekend so that’s some good news.

Il Bomber Destro nailed it on Balotelli.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1130472, member: 1517”]@ChocolateMice
E Hugs sent your way. Your positivity in these dark times is wonderful. :clap:[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone get upset about the pantomime that is the EPL, or football in general, pal? Over paid pussies with no passion, loyalty or integrity… It’s merely a soap opera, kid. Save those e-hugs till may 25th x x x thanks hun.

Next year will be their year

Pal I’m a United fan and I thought after losing to Everton terribly on Sunday, ye had a chance to at least make us earn the CL spot. 6 points dropped in a row but luckily enough ye’re in dire straits without a striker. It’s probably harsh enough to blame Rodgers completely as he needed to get players in across the squad and never thought Balotelli was be as shite and or Sturrudge be as fucked with injuries as he is.

Watch King Santi Cazorla playing & you’ll see a player who cares about the jersey he wears.

Can’t wait for May…xxxxxxx

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1130483, member: 1517”]Watch King Santi Cazorla playing & you’ll see a player who cares about the jersey he wears.

Can’t wait for May…xxxxxxx[/QUOTE]
Is that the same Santi who is stalling on his new contract mate? You can’t trust any of em.

Rodgers must be on thin ice now.

Its an extreme way to go about it, but that’ll fucking show those Aston Villa fuckers.

It’s like being a perennial victim of domestic violence.

Klopp will arrive with flowers and gifts We will start to believe we are worthy of love again.

Then one Saturday around tea time the honeymoon will end, he will turn the place upside down and the beatings will start again

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1130483, member: 1517”]Watch King Santi Cazorla playing & you’ll see a player who cares about the jersey he wears.

Can’t wait for May…xxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

Saving the hay?