Liverpool FC 2014/15

That Hull result could really come back to haunt Liverpool

And losing to United twice

They need a draw at least next weekā€¦Arsenal could easily turn Utd over the following week

Chelsea will be nicely toasted for next Sunday.

Selhurst Park on the other hand will be rocking come Saturday evening.

Gerrard scores against Chelsea :clap::smiley:

Jose appluading Stevie G off the field.
not sure why Rodgers took him off though.

Next year, my friends, next year.

Itā€™s been a great season.

Francesco Totti knows the score.

http://www.asroma.it/en/news/totti_leads_tributes_to_departing_liverpool_captain_gerrard/

AS Roma captain Francesco Totti today paid a heartfelt tribute to departing Liverpool FC captain Steven Gerrard and admitted he would have loved to have played alongside him.

Gerrard, a former England captain, will play his last ever match at Anfield today after 17 professional seasons with the club he grew up supporting and Totti, who himself has represented his boyhood team for 22 years, was keen to pay his respects to someone he has always admired ā€“ personally and professionally.

The two football icons, widely regarded as the most loyal players in the game, have met each other numerous times on and off the pitch over the years and whilst results in some of the big games have not always gone Romaā€™s way, it hasnā€™t detracted from the Roma captainā€™s view of his fellow professional.

ā€œIā€™d put him in the top three, not just in England but in the world because heā€™s a complete player, someone whoā€™s always made the difference ever since he was young. And heā€™s still doing that for Liverpool.

ā€œUltimately heā€™s a player I like to watch and enjoy up close. The Liverpool fans should be honored to have had a captain like him.

ā€œIā€™ve got both positive and negative memories of Steven Gerrard because itā€™s always great to come up against players like him. That said, I donā€™t have particularly fond memories of playing against Liverpool, especially at their place. They were always open games but ultimately the results were negative.

ā€œWould I have liked to play alongside him? I think anyone would love to play with players of that calibre. Heā€™s a terrific player; heā€™s a match winner, so I think heā€™s a player any club in the world would want.

ā€œGerrard is a complete player because he can play in every position and can do everything with a football at any time in a game. Heā€™s a player who scores goals, who builds the play, heā€™s a sensational player.

ā€œI think people all over the world know that Gerrard has been a Liverpool legend. Heā€™s spent many years playing for one team and has always fought for that club. He should be respected and thanked for everything heā€™s achieved.ā€

What the fuck is he doing coming over to the Sky lads there? ā€œHumbleā€ my hole

His two mates, Jamie and Jamie?

Gerard Houllier there today. Closing the arc.

Yurt. Lallana.

Four more goals before half-time and weā€™re well on the way to the Champions League.

Mignolet is the best goalkeeper in the world at the moment. He makes impossible saves look routinely easy.

Obvious offside there.

Nevertheless, things are still going firmly to plan. Weā€™re just lulling Crystal Palace into a false sense of security here before we bang in seven goals in the remaining half an hour.

#Destiny has been progressively recalibrated this season. But #destiny is destined to happen, unless itā€™s not.

The progressive recalibration of #Destiny:

Win the league > win the European Cup > win the FA Cup > get top four > score a goal in front of the Kop > donā€™t do your hamstring > donā€™t get sent off > donā€™t do your hamstring and slip causing the concession of a goal in front of the Kop at the same time > donā€™t slip causing the concession of a goal in front of the Kop, do your hamstring and get sent off all at the same time

Liverpool are a fucking shambles but Palace have been excellent

Liverpool FC will be unable to acquire the top players they need to stay in touch with the top 4.

They no longer have the prestige and no champions league football.

[QUOTE=ā€œProjectX, post: 1141769, member: 1742ā€]Liverpool FC will be unable to acquire the top players they need to stay in touch with the top 4.

They no longer have the prestige and no champions league football.[/QUOTE]
We wonā€™t be signing top players this summer. Weā€™ll be signing top, top players.