Liverpool FC 2015/2016

I wonder how much Coutinho will for in Jan or next summer? Probably could get at least €60m for him. Which they could then use to buy a load of average players.

1 Like

They’d get 40.

Gerrard was at Anfield today.

Disappointing return for him.

He jinxed them

English clubs aren’t good enough for the Europa league to begin with.

1 Like

Liverpool needed Pards, not Klopp.

1 Like

I expected Jurgen to put a Klopp to the inconsistency but the only think that’s consistent is the inconsistency it seems.

Oh dear…

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/jurgen-klopp-admits-he-felt-alone-watching-liverpool-fans-leave-before-final-whistle-34180955.html

Heard him in post match interview, gave a little dig and rightly so.fuck though he gave one long interview after a defeat wtf like

Sturridge suffered a mental breakdown I keep telling ye, he is completely finished at the highest level of the game

3 Likes

Pato looked like he was going to become a superstar when he first joined Milan. Then his hamstrings went and he lost a yard of the explosive pace he had and injuries kept reoccurring. I would have thought he was done as a top level player. A shame as he would have been truly world class only for injuries.

1 Like

I may revise my opinion on this.

I hadn’t been paying attention to how he was doing back in Brazil, seems to be keeping fit, playing games and scoring goals though. I’ve watched a compilation video of him in action, he looks like the Pato of old, looks much leaner than he was towards the end with Milan, seems to have got his acceleration back and just seems confident again.

Pato had it, he lost it, maybe he’s got it back again.

2 Likes

Pato means duck.

I hope Alexandre the Duck can become Alexandre The Great at Anfield rather than being a giant quack.

Full duck or no dinner.

Will Klopp be playing Pato at the front of a flying V formation?

You goose.

1 Like

Yes Mr. Duckworth, quack, quack, quack Mr. Duckworth

Gegenpress muthafucka :ronnyroar:

1 Like

Woof

Klopp to the top