Liverpool FC 2015/2016

Benteke!!!

Henderson butchers the final pass in a breakaway that had goal written all over it.

Liverpool should be more than one in front but are now hanging on.

Four added minutes.

1-0 FT. Benteke made a total mess of a 5v1 situation after Schmeichel was stranded after coming up for a corner. Needed to make a simple pass to his left but his attempted pass into the net was cleared by the only remaining defender on the line.

Played some nice pressing football at times mixed with some depressing football, in the final 3rd particularly.

A performance that was low on confidence, but high on effort. Ultimately the positives outweigh the negatives given the result.

A terrific win for Liverpool. A famous upset win over the league leaders on Boxing Day, the biggest day of the year in the league season.

We are gonna win the league believe.

A must win game tonight lads,have to keep on the tails of the top4. Away to west ham &then home to the gooners and the cunts. These games may shape our season!! Thoughts? Anyways going to go for Liverpool win. Benteke with a coupleāœŠ

Weā€™ve been struggling against the so called ā€œlesser teamsā€ I would nearly feel more confident playing one of the top 4. Sunderland will scrap for everything so a 1-0 will do. Really feel we left 4 points behind against Newcastle and Watford

Defo must win game tonight. We are struggling to break teams like Sunderland down. A 1-0 win tonight will do to keep us in touch with those at the top. You know big Sam is going to set up his team to not concede and to frustrate Liverpool. An early goal in this match for Liverpool would be the perfect start.

Their defense is woeful,really need coutinho to work them and find the gaps like city did. Crossing going to b crucial also hopefully Benteke will start to make the runs in the proper areas.

Against Sunderland, brave call fucko.

1 Like

What the fuck is ur problem. Itā€™s not a fucking brave call. Ur a fucking great man insulting people. Why not set up a thread for insulting people and comment there. R u a Liverpool supporter?

1 Like

Yes i am.

Great.Thatā€™s good. So instead of labelling me,can we talk about Liverpool 15/16. Honestly I donā€™t think itā€™s a brave call @ all going the way we played v watford,w ham,Norwich this season. Sometimes u have to get stuck in to get results.

We are Liverpool, Sunderland are weak. Fall in you cunt.

2 Likes

Prediction:
Sunderland 1 Liverpool 7.

1 Like

More like it.

Your a cunt. A keyboard happy cunt. Fall in? U fukn clown.