Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Lies. Liverpool have 14 players out on loan. And Lallana is getting paid €200k

Ya but his salary though

1 Like

Leicester were 3 points ahead when he took over.

What have you done!

ah, @ChocolateMice seemed like he was tiring in keeping the “debate” going, so I thought I’d give him a helping hand. That should keep it burning another while until someone else picks up the slack

1 Like

I’ll cast out a line in a few days and he’ll bite, mate. I’m not sure your common sense approach will be welcomed tho -

I mean you could do a quick search and you’d see that Nembo has slagged off Sakho, a player he demands Klopp to play. He has slagged off Clyne, Henderson, Milner … and probably others but he’s now been arguing they are good enough and should be challenging for the league. He has also agreed with us all here and called Rodgers a spoofer. I’m sure if I really went digging I’d find more but who has time for hours and hours of debating mindless shite?

16 Likes

And where were the knights in KOK armour to defend Rodgers then?

The KOK has made a right COCK of you

1 Like

I’ve also slagged off Moses, Pedro, Cahill, Hazard and Fabregas too but now deem them good enough to mount a title challenge.

Happy to give that good piece of internetting a 10th like

1 Like

Haha.

The list of likes reads like a KOKfest.

1 Like

Seething

Jaysus that’s a clamping

A number of non KOKers there you mug

fucking @Gman getting involved now

Odd that he gets so worked up about this when the Youths were crying out for passionate football people to volunteer all year

Very fucking odd

2 Likes

we were pal, and you wouldnt come help when I asked. The youths are still looking for help now more than ever due to the persecution of our leader Mick Wallace.

You wish!

I am sure they would sleep better knowing that they have your seal of approval.

Liverpool are now 25 points ahead of Leicester. It took him 12 months but Klopp has got to grips with the Leicester problem.

12 Likes

It’s remarkable to note that Klopp has got more premier league points than Raineiri in the period since Klopp think over, especially when you consider Leicester won a league during that period. Next year will be Jurgen’s year #inkloppwetrust #wortheverypenny #lmamanageroftheyear

3 Likes