Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Outstanding from Sturridge, great save

We did it @ChocolateMice !

1 Like

Phew

Crikey.

2 more wins should be enough.

Liverpool poor but great result .

A goal deserving of a one nil win, but that shot at the end off the crossbar, jesus.

Crystal Palace could well get a result of some sort against an out of sorts City… Third place would be a great season for Mr. Klopp in his first full season.

1 Like

Extremely average and one paced Liverpool midfielder.

look at the forehead on couthino, if he shaved his head it would be blandage sthyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9TjCp_iyo

1 Like

The Thursday night odyssey will start soon :frowning:

Who’s joining me for the group stage trips to Osmanlispor and Krasnodar?

Let’s give @ChocolateMice a proper stag do.

4 Likes

Well done to Liverpool:clap:

1 Like

3-0 up HT against Sydney. Goals from Sturridge, Moreno and Firmino

good to see the whole Kult of Klopp and his failure was all based on the premise of him missing out on top 4, albeit the main discussion of which was during a horrendous run of form in January. And even at that, I dont think many would have said he had a particularly impressive season, he achieved what would be seen as many as an expected return. no more, no less, so the main issue will be on next year and how he can improve. if not, then he will be under pressure.

I think he has done enough for another season but I think the job he has done has been quite average. He’ll need to show some real progress this season given the manner in which Rodgers was axed.

I found it funny how the KOKs were unwilling to commit to expectations though.

Really? you wanted the KOKs to admit that he was a failure, yet the definition of failure in your opinion was to finish outside of the top 4. Considering the season wasnt even yet over, how could you expect people to agree he was a failure when the result wasnt even known at that stage? I also thought most people agreed that CL qualification was the minimum required.

An early foray into the transfer market for the Reds

I wanted KOKs to set acceptable targets. They wouldn’t. Why?