Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

who knows pal?

I have a theory.

Klopp’s main targets seems to be an 18 year old attacker, 22 year old midfielder, 17 year old left back, and a centre half from Southampton who is gonna cost £50m.

#inkloppwetrust

Who are these players, apart from Van Dijk?

Pulisic is the winger, Sessegnon is the full back.

Mbappe from Monaco the winger (won’t happen) and Keita from Red Bull the midfielder

Mbappe is mainly a striker and as you said that won’t happen. Keita is good from what I’ve seen but I’d imagine he’d cost an awful lot of money

Yeah I’d stuck Mbappe down as one of them lads who could play across the front 3. They’d probably need to go close to double the existing club record transfer fee to even get a chat with the lad who’ll inevitably go elsewhere

Paul Joyce - a reliable source on LFC - says the following:

Liverpool will have to smash their transfer record to have any hope of signing the Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita after the German side insisted that he was not for sale.

Jürgen Klopp, the Liverpool manager, wants Keita to reinforce the centre of his midfield and has made the 22-year-old from Guinea, and the Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, his top transfer priorities.

Virgil van Dijk was fairly average for Celtic

I think he’s alright mate but £50m is bonkers

I said Liverpool would just about get top4 and would be lucky to be within 10 points of Chelsea…this was when they were ahead of Chelsea…you got your back up because you actually thought Liverpool might best Conte to the title then. You then moved on to talking up Spurs as the best squad in the league when you thought they might go on a run and beat Chelsea…the whole argument was based on you shitting it . I knew that Liverpool team were miles off. Klopp added to it by not adding depth, something he will address this off season.

You said they would win the league mate

1 Like

Don’t have me shame you by pulling up the posts…I seriously don’t want to fall out with you.

I’m saying there’s no reason Liverpool shouldn’t be challenging for a title. They have the 5th most expensively assembled squad in the league.

You refused to set any acceptable target this season. You were setting the bar low so Klopp couldn’t disappoint.

I said top 4, mate. I’m giving him a 6.5/10 for the season… He will be judged wholly on next season tho, no excuses.

Did you?

Where?

He admitted his favourite Liverpool player is actually Sadio Mane, and not Wijnaldum.

No bullshit from Paddy anyway :sweat_smile:.

Of course he was from Limerick. This chap has a bit of Mark Renton about him…

A great lad.