Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Did we miss darts because of it?

I missed all bar the last three minutes of the Liverpool match, the entirety of the Darryl Fitton-Pip Blackwell match and all bar the latter part of the last leg of the Jamie Hughes-Jim Williams match in the darts.

BTW. Did u get the insulation sorted?

Have chosen a lad. Gettin the attic done with earth wool and walls pumped. There’s a grant of 900 to go towards the cost. He’s creating a bit of storage space up there too. Hope we notice the difference.

You will chief. But it’ll take a year to bed down. I got mine done two years ago. It’s zero outside and I’m sweating here. You’ll enjoy it

The note was a new system.

However we want to call it, 3-5-2. We put Lucas a little bit back, Emre in the centre, two wingers, two strikers, and half-space Lallana and Coutinho. That’s all it was.

There was no more information than that. But it was enough.

We were a little bit too late (bringing the message on). We gave him the paper when the game was already running again but that’s more our mistake than his.

Seven or eight knew it (the message) immediately, Roberto Firmino needed a little bit longer. But things like this happen.

1 Like

Bolox, we’re not going well…

Fearful enough Sunday.

Nothing to fear, Utd are no great shakes.

It’s a derby game, neither side fears the other, a real 50/50 , the first goal will be important. The team that can settle first will have the upper hand…

I was going to lump on the pool, as I think this is a bit of a false dawn for Utd. easy run of games etc. But Liverpool are stuttering a bit, the squad isn’t deep enough for all these games.
I’ll still have a small cut off them.

That’s about it - Phil back is a bonus but Hendo and Matip are losses the squad can’t take presently… It will be a tight boring game - Mourinho knows not losing is more important than going out to get all 3 points.

Edit -And Sane of course

Sane?

I hope ye are right, i’ll say a few prayers leading up to Sunday.
I can’t face those United fu*kers Monday.

Need Henderson back, Can Wijnaldum all of a sudden look weaker without him behind them.

Is that a question?

Yes ??? Sadio Mane - He’s go to the ACON

Edit !

#LFC first hit the top of the league on Nov 6. The quartet of Coutinho, Lallana, Firmino & Mané has not started together since. (Bascombe)

STOP SHOUTING!

Sorry - ''twas a copy and paste of a tweet. Not sure why it came in so big

Boring nil all draw.

1 Like