Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

Oh that’s right.

Klopp has left him on the bench.

1 Like

Klopp has no time for him,

I’d still want him playing if I was a liverpool fan even though he seems to be an awful cunt.

1 Like

The KOKs don’t want to acknowledge that Klopp has failed to get the best out of him. He has been fit for >75% of Liverpool’s games this year.

There’s obviuosly more to it behind the scenes…his goals to games ratio is ridiclously good.

He’s of dubious character definitely but I don’t think the Klopp apologists should be citing depth and quality as excuses for failings when Klopp has refused to make use of guys like Sakho and Sturridge when they have been fit and available for the vast majority of the season.

Gerard book is interesting on Sturridge and gives an insight into why he doesn’t get picked as much as his ability would suggest he should be

In what way is he an awful cunt?

Conte has failed to get the best out of Oscar and JT, mate.

He’s a natural goalscorer who has been fit and available for the vast majority of the season.

Liverpool don’t have one player in double figures this season, the stats show when Sturridge is fit for Liverpool he is a consistent goalscoring threat. He has been fit and available for the vast majority of the season and is a natural goalscorer.

JT is finished, mate and we have one of the best defensive records in the league.

Oscar is gone.

I was watching the celebrity gogglebox on channel 4 a few months back…he came across very badly on it…seemed like a right cunt.

Ox Chamberlin then seemed like a complete gent.

But Liverpool have scored more goals than any other team in the league, mate.

What did he say about him pal?

But they don’t have a reliable scorer.

Which team or how many teams last won the league without a 20 goal a a season player in their squad.

He is all that but there seems a fragility of some kind there where he cannot seem to perform unless he feels 100%. He seems to protect his hamstrings/they concern him

Liverpool have nothing in the last third of the field.

Said Suarez would play every game even when he was injured/carrying a knock/not 100 percent whereas Sturrridge would say he couldn’t play at the slightest issue and on occasions would have to be talked into playing

1 Like

Lacking guile last few games.

Klopp hasn’t given him a proper chance this season.

They’re at home against the team with the worst defensive record in the league and they have their most natural goalscorer left on the bench even when their top scorer this term is unavailable.

Yeah and Klopp is not an idiot so it tells you something. I expect Sturrrige will come on