Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

It was all about King Luis being in the form of his life.

2 Likes

I didn’t ban either of the other two.

I also think @Nembo_Kid is on topic here. If Liverpool fans would rather debate Klopp’s merits with Nembo on another thread then I’m happy to move stuff there. But there are others being equally repetitive on every EPL thread - such as @GeoffreyBoycott

2 Likes

Liverpool don’t like it up 'em.

Klopp v Rodgers.

Klopp moaning about United using the long ball last week v Klopp bringing on Matip to play up front late on against Swansea.

Their view of Hillsborough v their rather less muted anniversary every year of what they did to those 39 innocent fans at Heysel.

2 Likes

He’s made his point and while it may be relevant repeating it ad nauseam is not really adding anything to the debate.

1 Like

Quelle surprise.

1 Like

Oh great, let’s introduce Hillsborough and Heysel.

Where did you disappear to for few months that United were shite?

1 Like

He’ll be looking to bring a car crash into it next.

It’s highlighting the Kult of Klopp.

1 Like

Just merely highlighting the hypocrisy of Liverpool Football Club.

Looking for justice for what happened in Sheffield - deservedly so, it was awful what happened that day - but why isn’t there an equivalent amount of mourning and determination to seek justice for those killed in equally brutal circumstances in Heysel?

1 Like

Eh, there was a criminal investigation and Liverpool fans, the head of the Belgian FA and 2 members of the local police force were prosecuted

I note how you bring in the head of the Belgian FA and local police as if to attribute what went on that night in equal measure to them as to the Liverpool fans.

39 innocent football fans went to a game and never went home. It took Liverpool 20 years to apologise to juventus for what happened - which conveniently only happened when the same two sides happened to draw each other in the European Cup. The reaction of the away fans in Anfield that night - backs turned to the pitch, giving the finger - shows what the juve fans thought of that belated apology.

There is a huge deal made of Hillsborough every April - service at the ground attended by thousands, managers and players attending, Liverpool granted requests asking them not to play on that date etc which is all perfectly reasonable but why isn’t the equally sad case of Heysel not honoured in the same manner?

1 Like

Just stating facts, I’ll let you come to your own conclusions

That may be so but I’m not an arbiter of debates. I can’t ban people for being repetitive or for losing arguments or there’d be nobody left apart from me.

And @Nembo_Kid

1 Like

And the clergy.

3 Likes

This is a frankly ridiculous argument and you must hate Liverpool with an unhealthy passion to make it, what exactly are you suggesting they do to remember the victims of Heysel? It’s a massive stain on the clubs name but just like the British didn’t spend a year remembering what happened here in 1916 it’s not their place to do anything.

Glad I’m not the only one bored shitless with @Nembo_Kid and his relentless spamming, the loose connection of his argument to celtic football club seems to be worth a lot of credit.

It’s easy make him dance.

So by your logic Hillsborough is nothing to do with the South Yorkshire Police anymore as “it’s not their place to do anything”?

1 Like

As regards not having to play on the date of the anniversary, the Hillsborough anniversary is 15 April when the football season is still very much up and running.

They Heysel anniversary is 29 May. The club football season has invariably concluded at that stage. The European Cup final was typically played on the last Wednesday in May up until the switch to Saturday in 2010. Its noteworthy that in 1996 when Juventus reached the European Cup final, it was played not on 29 May, but on 22 May. I’m not aware of Juventus ever having to play a game on 29 May since Heysel.

Not noteworthy.

4 Likes