Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

https://youtu.be/XenCFtrloZs

1 Like

You’d almost feel sorry for Chelsea. It will be some backlash midweek.

What will?

Are you struggling with the Italian to English translation again?

No.

I’m just quizzing the latest utterly bizarre prediction from you.

Have you managed to recover from the clamping I gave you last weekend?

What’s so utterly bizarre about it? Liverpool are at home to Chelsea. They haven’t lost to Chelsea in their last four meetings and gave Chelsea a right good licking earlier in the season at Stamford Bridge.

I also note that that most astute observer of football related matters @Sidney has also predicted a Liverpool win.

1 Like

Liverpool have lost three home games in the last 8 days, their only win in 8 has been away to a side 3 divisions below them and their season is falling apart at a rate of knots.

Chelsea on the other hand are flying high winning 17 of their last 18 games. If they take 6 points from the next two games, it looks like they will have the league wrapped up by early February.

I can recall getting a similar pep talk before Chelsea went off to White Hart Lane at the start of the month to pick up their record. Three great wins since White Hart Lane over Leicester, Hull and Brentford in fairness.

Exactly, extended our lead at the top of the table since then and now into the last 16 of the cup.

You seem to lack a basic understanding of how leagues work, a win is worth the same no matter which team you beat. It’s about being consistent and putting points on the board and that’s what Conte’s Chelsea are doing. It’s do or die for Liverpool’s season.

1 Like

In fairness to our pal he takes defeat on the chin and fucks off for a few days completely ignoring all request for comment. We can expect similar after Wednesday if it goes like you predict. Looks like a bit of a lottery with two teams performing below expectations lately, Chelsea have been lucky to have such an easy run except when they were destroyed by the only decent team they faced.

1 Like

@Bandage what date was it that you pleaded with @Sidney not to make his list of predictions re Liverpool’s upcoming fixtures?

I know exactly how a league work. As an Italian new to supporting an English football team, you lack a basic understanding of English footballing culture. Regardless of the riches that Mr Abrahomvich has bestowed on Chelsea and current league position, the historically most successful clubs like Liverpool, Man U and Woolwich will always turn their noses up at Chelsea - a club that spent large chunks of the 70’s, 80’s slumming it in Division 2, a club that was founded as late as 1905 and has little or no history before the turn of this century. Liverpool fielded a reserve team against Wolverhampton Wanders today.

If they were founded in 1905 they had a lot of history

1 Like

Yeah, he went off crying like a baby for about a week after White Hart Lane. Could have done with a few of those nappies he was advising me to bring along.

1 Like
2 Likes

Lads, didn’t get to see the game. Was doing some manual labour this afternoon in the fresh air and then had to deal with my car getting broken into (fuckers took nothing but smashed the window and decided to ransack the car)

Is it fair to say that the TFK KLOPP OUT campaig starts here fellow scousers @sidney @Fran @ChocolateMice or are we gonna wait til he turns it around on Tuesday when Mané gets straight off the plane and onto the pitch ?

Currently hoping Joel Matip’s Cameroon can get a winner v senegal

#KOK

It’s gone to extra time

2 Likes

Under the “Guidolin” rule, Klopp and Allardyce should have been sacked already.

5 Likes

I predict a 3-0 win for Liverpool.

Then we’ll lose 2-0 at Hull.